Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Asian Massage at Dayton T/A (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/33741-asian-massage-dayton-t.html)

belpre122 05-04-2008 04:16 PM

Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Whhoaa Moderators.........please read before you delete...........

I had the pleasure of stopping by the Dayton, Oh T/A while on personal business this morning. Lo and behold. Right in front of the Fuel Desk was a large sign dangling from the ceiling "Asian Massage-------^." OK, I'm WITH all of you that get frustrated at communities that resist/refuse to permit truckstops in their locality. But, come on. This was a T/A! See what happens when I wander out of Indiana? Hell I'm no prude. If I wasn't still reeling from the $70.00 to fill up my Windstar...............I'd have been there.
...................Because it was in YOUR neighborhood.........not mine.......for now.

Orangetxguy 05-04-2008 04:27 PM

Re: Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Quote:

Originally Posted by belpre122
Whhoaa Moderators.........please read before you delete...........

I had the pleasure of stopping by the Dayton, Oh T/A while on personal business this morning. Lo and behold. Right in front of the Fuel Desk was a large sign dangling from the ceiling "Asian Massage-------^." OK, I'm WITH all of you that get frustrated at communities that resist/refuse to permit truckstops in their locality. But, come on. This was a T/A! See what happens when I wander out of Indiana? Hell I'm no prude. If I wasn't still reeling from the $70.00 to fill up my Windstar...............I'd have been there.
...................Because it was in YOUR neighborhood.........not mine.......for now.

:shock: Dang son...you need to get out more often. There is a no-name truckstop on US30, in Grovetown IN, that offers massage. Most all of the Petro's & TA's, in Indiana offer massage...and it really isn't what you are thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

belpre122 05-04-2008 04:33 PM

Re: Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
and it really isn't what you are thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darn Stan! Must be the ole mind working overtime again. Grovetown ya say LOL :wink: Back to OTR for this cat..............

Sealord 05-04-2008 06:56 PM

T/A Massage

You sure it wasn't just an ad for a massage place near the T/A? Anywho, most drivers will be put off after they find out they'll have to shower,... with soap,... and dryoff,... before a masseuse will touch 'em. BOL

belpre122 05-04-2008 07:10 PM

Re: T/A Massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sealord
You sure it wasn't just an ad for a massage place near the T/A? Anywho, most drivers will be put off after they find out they'll have to shower,... with soap,... and dryoff,... before a masseuse will touch 'em. BOL

.......100% sure. Only thing I'm not foggy about is the Happy Ending.
I'm 110% on that. :wink:\

"You can take the boy out of OTR...but you can't take the OTR out of the boy"
belpre122

MartenDrvrCA 05-04-2008 08:15 PM

Not sure I understand what the complaint is.It's because there is an asian massage parlor in the t/a? Theres is alot of little asian massage parlors in t/a's.Theres one also at the t/a right outside of denver on the 70 before vail pass.

Jay B 05-04-2008 10:11 PM

I was in a TA a couple weeks ago and a little asian chick asked me "you want massage?"
I swear I flashed back 25 years to the PI and could almost taste the San Miguel. But alas, I passed because I figured since I wasn't at the samurai in barrio barreta i wasn't going to get the "sensation" after the rub down. That and I didnt have 20 pesos on me.

ohiomohawk 05-04-2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay B
I was in a TA a couple weeks ago and a little asian chick asked me "you want massage?"

I was at the Dayton TA a while back and a lady was handing out little pieces of paper with massage pricing and info.

They also have a private massage room upstairs at the Wheeling,WV TA.

belpre122 05-05-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiomohawk

And to think that I grew up down in Parkersburg and somehow missed that. :lol:

It's all about public perception folks. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. But please, don't tell me that this bodes well with the general public. Bet the church crowd enjoys that one on the way over to the buffet. Not.

Whammo 05-05-2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Quote:

And to think that I grew up down in Parkersburg and somehow missed that. :lol:

It's all about public perception folks. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. But please, don't tell me that this bodes well with the general public. Bet the church crowd enjoys that one on the way over to the buffet. Not.

Getting a massage is no big deal unless you are really uptight. All the more reason to get a massage actually :wink:

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up. If you are married you can always get a same sex masseuse.

Who cares what the people in church think? Just worry about what God thinks and you'll be fine.

Jumbo 05-05-2008 01:11 AM

Had one just last week. Slept like a baby. Well worth the price of admission. Sure made the old skeleton feel better.

Whammo 05-05-2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo
Had one just last week. Slept like a baby. Well worth the price of admission. Sure made the old skeleton feel better.

I used to get a massage at my gym every Friday after my workout. Anyone that hasn't experienced a professional massage is missing out. What did they charge at the T/A?

belpre122 05-05-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whammo
If you are married you can always get a same sex masseuse.

Married or not. I am sure that I don't want Chad's hands on me. :wink:

ohiomohawk 05-05-2008 01:59 AM

Quote:

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up.

:D :D :D :D :D

belpre122 05-05-2008 02:08 AM

Quote:

Quote:

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up.

:D :D :D :D :D

Mohawk.....You're gonna have to do something about that avatar. Every time I see it, I wanna jump back in the Windstar and road it back over to Dayton. :oops: :shock:

Notice new ads at the bottom of the page, ie:
Chicago Massage
Body And Soul Spa Offers Massages & More! Visit Our Downtown Location
www. BodyAndSoulSpas. com
Learn Massage in Chicago
Cortiva Institute Offers Massage Classes in Chicago. Learn More.
www.cortiva.com

We're movin on up boys. and girls

Malaki86 05-05-2008 02:29 AM

I was walking past the massage "room" at the T/A in Harrisonburg, PA one evening and saw something that really disturbed me. The guy getting the massage was on his stomach on the table with his shirt off and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I've seen gorillas with less hair on him. I felt like stopping and giving the masseuse a bonus for having to touch that. I had nightmares about it.

Snowman7 05-05-2008 03:11 AM

I had to go back and re read the title of your post. I couldn't figure out why you were so worried about an Asian message! Plus I couldn't figure out what the message was! Was it a hidden message? Doh! Now I got it! :lol:

Syncrosonix 05-05-2008 03:48 AM

the t/a in santa rosa, new mexico has an asian massage parlor. i was wondering if it comes with a happy ending.

jmilici 05-05-2008 11:02 AM

Don't really see what the big deal is, as someone already said most t/a's and petro's and some small truck stops have these. And since when did Dayton get a t/a. I live 45 minutes from Dayton and the last time I checked they do not have any truck stops. From what I heard the only truck stop in Dayton was shut down like 15 years ago or something.

Are you talking about the t/a in Eaton, oh, exit 10 off I-70 or the t/a in Wapakoneta, exit 113 off I-75?

belpre122 05-05-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmilici
Don't really see what the big deal is, as someone already said most t/a's and petro's and some small truck stops have these. And since when did Dayton get a t/a. I live 45 minutes from Dayton and the last time I checked they do not have any truck stops. From what I heard the only truck stop in Dayton was shut down like 15 years ago or something.

Are you talking about the t/a in Eaton, oh, exit 10 off I-70 or the t/a in Wapakoneta, exit 113 off I-75?

It is called the Dayton Travel Center. Yes it is at Exit 10. Maybe T/A should get a few maps also. :lol:

ALKELE 05-05-2008 08:52 PM

I have been to a couple of the massage places in T/A's and everything was on the up and up. I have had good massages and felt great, a little sore for a couple of hours since I wasn't used to it, but after that, felt great.

The truckstops are not going to allow the other kind of massage parlor into their building. If the massage parlor was offering "other services" and got busted, the truckstop would be in trouble also. The truckstop is more interested in protecting its investment and business license than in allowing truck drivers to get sexual relief.

If you are stressed or your muscles are tight or sore, stop by and try out a massage and you will feel better.

Whammo 05-05-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALKELE
I have been to a couple of the massage places in T/A's and everything was on the up and up. I have had good massages and felt great, a little sore for a couple of hours since I wasn't used to it, but after that, felt great.

The truckstops are not going to allow the other kind of massage parlor into their building. If the massage parlor was offering "other services" and got busted, the truckstop would be in trouble also. The truckstop is more interested in protecting its investment and business license than in allowing truck drivers to get sexual relief.

If you are stressed or your muscles are tight or sore, stop by and try out a massage and you will feel better.

But stay away from the guys in the back row at rest stops that offer you a back rub... :wink:

ohiomohawk 05-05-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALKELE
I have had good massages and felt great, a little sore for a couple of hours since I wasn't used to it, but after that, felt great.

That sums up my years as a teenager :wink: :wink:

jmilici 05-08-2008 03:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

It is called the Dayton Travel Center. Yes it is at Exit 10. Maybe T/A should get a few maps also. :lol:

Regardless of what it is called it's still Eaton, Oh. That is the closest town. That is there physical address. That is what you write down on your log. Your right, they should get a few maps so drivers like you would put the correct town in their log book for their stops. :lol: Dayton is 32.4 miles away and Eaton is 6.4 miles away. Writing Dayton down instead of Eaton can get you in trouble with a prick DOT officer that runs your miles (and yes, they do that). Especially in a 55mph state such as Ohio.

belpre122 05-08-2008 05:17 AM

Quote:

Regardless of what it is called it's still Eaton, Oh. That is the closest town. That is there physical address. That is what you write down on your log. Your right, they should get a few maps so drivers like you would put the correct town in their log book for their stops. :lol: Dayton is 32.4 miles away and Eaton is 6.4 miles away. Writing Dayton down instead of Eaton can get you in trouble with a prick DOT officer that runs your miles (and yes, they do that). Especially in a 55mph state such as Ohio.

I hadn't driven out of Indiana for a couple of years and couldn't figure out why the flatbed in front of me immediately slowed down at the Ohio line. Then it occurred to me. 55MPG for big trucks. Wow, that mixed speed limit stuff is dangerous! Yeah, I really should have said something like "Dayton Travel Center at Eaton. I'm gettin a bit older these days jmilici :D I do remember years ago........The Torsion Bar in Eaton. Know if its still there?

belpre122 05-08-2008 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaki86
I was walking past the massage "room" at the T/A in Harrisonburg, PA one evening and saw something that really disturbed me. The guy getting the massage was on his stomach on the table with his shirt off and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I've seen gorillas with less hair on him. I felt like stopping and giving the masseuse a bonus for having to touch that. I had nightmares about it.

Malaki86............When those horrible visions become too much for you to handle. May I suggest a Mason jar full of some of our home state's finest? Temporary relief, yes. Effective, absolutely. I'm disturbed just reading about it. :cry:

jmilici 05-08-2008 03:04 PM

Not really sure if it is still there. I usually only stop in eaton for a scale. I have only slept there 2 or 3 times. I live an hour from Indiana, so I try to get the hell out of Ohio as fast as possible when I go that way. I usually go to the Petro. But since T/A took them over I am starting to see that Petro is becoming no different than T/A.

Yeah, you have to watch yourself in Ohio, especially around the 4 mile marker. They have a mailbox set up there. I usually end up taking the back way over to Eaton coming in from Indiana. It helps me get used to slowing down running us-40 for 10 miles.