User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Home Heating oil truck Info.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Last edited by Mackman; 01-07-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Board Regular
Lightbulb

Ah, it's all starting to make sense now...

I always wondered why you fell in line with folks like CFM, LBJ, Mike H, and all of the other OTR-haters. Seems that you are trying to make as much money as humanly possible, for putting the absolute least amount of effort into it. Not an easy task when you have to actually WORK. :lol:

To be honest, it really makes me angry to see you defrauding the government like that. Insisting on being paid under the table is illegal in several ways. First of all, it's fraud, plain and simple. Saying you're unemployed to receive a government check, while at the same time collecting a nice payday for actually working. It's like collecting a paycheck from two jobs, while only working one! The second reason it's illegal is that it's considered tax evasion. The IRS can be very good at what they do, and I hope they catch on.

Sooner or later, you will get caught. People like you have this bad habit of going to jail when discovered....and posting this information on a public website is a really lousy way of keeping a secret....
Old 01-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomB985 View Post

I always wondered why you fell in line with folks like CFM, LBJ, Mike H, and all of the other OTR-haters. Seems that you are trying to make as much money as humanly possible, for putting the absolute least amount of effort into it. Not an easy task when you have to actually WORK. :lol:

To be honest, it really makes me angry to see you defrauding the government like that. Insisting on being paid under the table is illegal in several ways. First of all, it's fraud, plain and simple. Saying you're unemployed to receive a government check, while at the same time collecting a nice payday for actually working. It's like collecting a paycheck from two jobs, while only working one! The second reason it's illegal is that it's considered tax evasion. The IRS can be very good at what they do, and I hope they catch on.

Sooner or later, you will get caught. People like you have this bad habit of going to jail when discovered....and posting this information on a public website is a really lousy way of keeping a secret....
Well i can see where this is going to go. Hey Rev. you can lock this up.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 01-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Senior Board Member

Why would you think you could get away with working for cash under the table hauling home heating oil? Do you realize that your more likely to be "DOT'ed" in a home delivery truck, than in a bucket truck, this time of year?

Maybe not...maybe you can get away with it in PA.

The guy's that do Home Oil where my brother works in WA state, are all union and make $19.60 an hour for dragging that hose around. :roll: NOT enough. He (my bro) is stuck in the #2 position on the board...so stick's with stuff like Transport loads to Kroger and Oil loads out of Portland to the company's package plant at the Seattle docks.

But...seeing as how picky your are, your not likely to get the job...unless your Buddy's Dad is into "The Buddy" system.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Board Regular

Hmmm....

In retrospect, I think my righteous rampage was probably a bit abrasive, and I apologize for that. I stand behind my conclusions, but I shouldn't have tried to derail the thread that way.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
But...seeing as how picky your are, your not likely to get the job...unless your Buddy's Dad is into "The Buddy" system.

Well im not as picky as i once was. Im willing to work weekends now. LOL. I think its time for me to grow up and stop worrying about going to the bars every weekend and all that dumb ****. I said to my self i would never take a job that wanted me to work weekends. Now i will take a job with weekend work as long as it paid good. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Hmmm....

In retrospect, I think my righteous rampage was probably a bit abrasive, and I apologize for that. I stand behind my conclusions, but I shouldn't have tried to derail the thread that way.

Dont apologize for nothing Tom. This is the internet. :thumbsup: Plus what you said was right anyway.

Old 01-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:

I always wondered why you fell in line with folks like CFM, LBJ, Mike H, and all of the other OTR-haters.
Tom you forgot Coolio!:clap:
Old 01-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Board Regular

Quote:

get off your soap box tomb985 we need the wood.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122 View Post
Tom you forgot Coolio!:clap:
Ah, my mistake...past time for the mantle to return to it's rightful place .

Quote:
get off your soap box tomb985 we need the wood.
Yeah, that's probably my biggest problem on message boards. Since I can write out an entire thought and submit it once, I have a nasty habit of getting a bit...um...argumentative. Probably why I have so much fun on here
Closed Thread