User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2007, 09:24 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Drugs and driving

For all you new drivers, do not take the temptation as the fool who crashed here yesterday. Very lucky he didn't kill the person in the little Civic in his PCP induced state. It's not worth it, he has not got himself into a nice little "pickle"

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2...1092007/332036
Old 11-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Senior Board Member

I wondered what caused the backup yesterday. I was headed north up to the Annapolis area...and in the mid afternoon it was still backed up for a number of miles.

This "fool"....should have his brains hammered out with a shovel. Taking "PCP" is stupid enough, but to do it and then get in a CMV!! Maybe what would be better would be to is to sew him up in a weighted canvas bag and thrown him in the Chesapeake.

A jackass like him...does more damage to our image than one can imagine.

My suggestion for new drivers and experienced drivers alike is:IF YOU ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO USE ILLEGAL DRUGS, BURN YOUR CDL, LOCK YOURSELF IN A STORAGE UNIT SOMEWHERE, AND OVERDOSE YOURSELF. USE A COMBINATION LOCK ON THE CHAIN...THAT WAY THERE IS LITTLE CHANCE OF YOU GETTING OUT.

If you think that sounds harsh....too bad. I have ZERO compassion for idiots who do stupid things that endanger the lives and welfare of others. I hope the judge locks this guy up for 20 years or more.

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:33 PM

i must be old school, do people still take PCP? He should be locked up!
Old 11-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Board Icon

Actually, he was headed south Sky, northbound could not see it thru the trees but doesn't mean they weren't stopping to see why southbound was stopped at the top of the next hill in front of Stafford Airport.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:03 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95
Actually, he was headed south Sky, northbound could not see it thru the trees but doesn't mean they weren't stopping to see why southbound was stopped at the top of the next hill in front of Stafford Airport.
You're right.... I couldn't see the accident where it happened....but I sure did see a big back up on the south bound side.... and I went through there in the mid-afternoon...and they were still backed up. :shock:

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

Old 11-10-2007, 03:52 AM
Board Regular

20 years they should also fine the driver and the company 10 million dollars each it should be the companys responsibility to not have drivers on drugs driving for them
Old 11-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvrjr7
20 years they should also fine the driver and the company 10 million dollars each it should be the companys responsibility to not have drivers on drugs driving for them
Don't worry....by now the VA DOT, State Police, and the USDOT/FHWA are all over the company....they will be getting all kinds of scrutiny, and the driver will probably not be able to raise the bond money...and the owners of the company and their insurance company are probably not looking forward to the future.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Board Icon

Believe me, DOT will be all over that company for a while each time a truck of theirs rolls thru. Company next to mine had a driver spin out a week ago, damage was limited to the companies truck and trailer only. 2 citations but both will be tossed once the driver and witness' go to court. Their 7 trucks all got pulled at least once this week because of the wreck and the guy who wrecked wasn't driving wild or anything. He was doing 30 mph in the right lane due to traffic and rain when the trailer started swaying back and forth on him and then turned him around. When your company has a truck wreck, be prepared to get hammered by DOT on every truck.