User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default A question for ex us express drivers

Hello,i have a question for past us xpress drivers.I work for useless express,and they're on my last nerves.I've got 7 months exp. and going to start looking for better job.ltl.regional so i can get home more.Sick of arguing with them just to get me home plus going broke working for them.Do they make you go to special termenal or do they have you go to closest ie like dropyard and such to drop off your tractor and how did you tell them.thanks for your help.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: A question for ex us express drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by icepenguin_1973
Hello,i have a question for past us xpress drivers.I work for useless express,and they're on my last nerves.I've got 7 months exp. and going to start looking for better job.ltl.regional so i can get home more.Sick of arguing with them just to get me home plus going broke working for them.Do they make you go to special termenal or do they have you go to closest ie like dropyard and such to drop off your tractor and how did you tell them.thanks for your help.
When I left, I asked to be routed to the terminal closest to home. They got me a load right into there with no problems. As far as how to tell them, I sent a message on the Qualcomm as well as a call directly to my dispatcher.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Senior Board Member

i worked for US Xpress for around 9 months. when i quit i told my FM that i was giving my 2 weeks and would bring the truck to the terminal close to my home. i sent this via qualcomm and my FM immediately called me and tried to keep me from leaving. We had a very good relationship but the equipment was never getting repaired (A/C). I think his name was Matt Weir or Wier.

BOL