Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   How Will You Vote? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/35332-how-will-you-vote.html)

BlooMoose 09-05-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Those are the anti-war idiots out of Berkley. Judging by the look of those two heifers, they could each be a full division of soldiers by themselves.

Gotta admit, they put a perfectly ugly face on the hate-America douchebags.

I was shocked when I saw the anti-war banner hang down from a balconey..way up there.

But when I saw Pinkey running down the isle screamimng and shaking her fist at McCain..well damn...that was flippin funny! She musta gotwithin 20 feeet of him before they got her large butt slowed down and turned around!!

Notice my new tag line??

large butt...LMAO! Why are all the haters so nasty? It totally detracts from their credibiity...looking like a mudcat...don't they know...even a fem...with junk, some cleavage...ba-boom, ba-boom around the protest arena (instead of bursting out of a cave WFO)...the good ole boys would loooove to talk, even to a hater, about their "concerns"...at length...with those credentials...or at least that's the conclusion that I'm coming to...here...LOL

ironeagle_2006 09-05-2008 02:49 PM

I just saw a video replay of Mc Cains speech and when I saw that Code Pinker running at him the only thing that went thru my head was WTF did they hire my EX-Wife to do that. Considering that woman never saw a meal she could pass up and weighed more than I did when the divorce was final. That woman had to be every bit of 400 lbs no wonder the Secret Service had trouble stopping her the tasers had no effect on her at all. Now if they had used a QPC or a bag of M&M's she probaly would not have even made it to the floor.

marylandkw 09-05-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy

I'm voting Republican...Cuz the VeeP candidate is the best looking one in years and years!!!

Doesn't hurt either that she knows how to shot a rifle and bait a hook!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

HAaaaaaay! I wus serious about voting for Mccain because of his choice in a "Good Looking" VeeP candidate.

Why..................look back on the choices before Ms. Sarah!

Dick Cheney? Gimme a break!

Al Gore......OK...maybe if you wuz from the wayback hills in Kentucky or West Virginia........with no outside world contact..........He mighta been..........but .................seriously??

Who was GHWB's veep? Dan somebody(Quail!!)...he mighta been good looking to them same women from the wayback hills..I guess...maybe.

Then we got's George H. W. Bush...tells you right there something is wrong.........a guy who needs 2 middle initials!

Now....Walter Mondale was not the best looking..or the swiftest Presidential candidate....but his Veep Candidate....I feel sorry for her on reflection! She was probably pretty decent looking in 1984...I just didn't pay attention.....Who could have presented a serious challenge to Ronald Reagan???...NOT Mondale! That negated the entire Veep issue!

Who was Carter's Veep? Wasn't it Mondale?? See...UUUUuuuuHGLEEEEE!!! And not the swiftest guy on the block either!

After Carter, the Whole "President / Vice President" thing got so murky...and I was so young...I didn't care!!!!

But Sarah Palin!

Two thumbs up!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :wink: :wink:

I'm just wondering....Is her tush as good looking as Floored's tush?????

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Orangetxguy, We might not see eye to eye on alot of things but that post had me Laughing out loud. Thanks

Orangetxguy 09-05-2008 07:26 PM

Orangetxguy, We might not see eye to eye on alot of things but that post had me Laughing out loud. Thanks[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:P :P Obviously you didn't receive the memo! You're supposed to agree with me whole-heartedly on everything!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WildK9 09-06-2008 07:39 PM

Well, I must say, after a LOT of thinking, praying, and discussion with my fiancee', we will be voting for McCain/Palin.

Being Independents, it seemed as though we weren't gonna enjoy this election at all. Personally, I think McCain made an excellent choice in Palin!!
:wink:

golfhobo 09-11-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildK9
Well, I must say, after a LOT of thinking, praying, and discussion with my fiancee', we will be voting for McCain/Palin.

Being Independents, it seemed as though we weren't gonna enjoy this election at all. Personally, I think McCain made an excellent choice in Palin!!
:wink:

Spoken like a true newlywed!! :lol:

I bet your wife picked out a really uncomfortable couch, eh?

BTW.... congrats! Whatcha doing these days? (I mean for WORK!) 8)