User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010, 04:52 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Site to get your individual CSA reports

I found where to get your last 5 years crash info and the last 3 years of inspections that they will be using for your CSA2010 scores. And you can get a copy of your individual report for $10. I can't get mine because some info can't be verified. I would love to know if any of you can get yours from this site. I will call them on Monday to see why my info can't be verified.

Here is the site.

https://www.psp.fmcsa.dot.gov/psp/default.aspx

It would be a good idea to get the report so you can verify the info and make any needed changes or to contest the info on there.

Last edited by mike3fan; 06-06-2010 at 04:59 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Senior Board Member

From their site:

Quote:
Welcome to the Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP)

Your operator-applicant PSP record includes five years of crash data and three years of roadside inspection data from the FMCSA Motor Carrier Management Information System (MCMIS) database.
What you’ll need:

- Your current driver’s license number
- A credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
- A valid email address
- In order to provide a full history, any driver's license number you've held in the last five years
- PDF viewer (download a PDF viewer)

A PSP record purchase costs $10. This fee includes a search on a current commercial driver’s license record, and/or any commercial driver's license you have held during the last five years. You must provide the license number and license state for each previous license.
At the completion of your transaction, you can view your record as a PDF. If you would like to print your PSP record, please have a printer ready.
Your receipt will be delivered to you by email from [email protected].
Old 06-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Finally got the site to work for me. and recieved my report.

5 violations in the last 36 months, 1 due to drop off on 8/30/10 and the rest all happened last year. 2 were over 12 months on 6/4/10 and the other 2 will be over 12 months on 6/18/10.

Only screwy thing is I got a violation for not having a registration on a container chassis and I can't find the point value for it, the officer wrote it up as 392.2 Local laws (general) which I can't seem to find anywhere in the points table? Violations under 392.2 cover a broad range of point values from 10 to 2 which would greatly affect my score. I can't imagine that not having a chassis registration would be that high as it really doesn't have much effect on crashes.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3fan View Post
I found where to get your last 5 years crash info and the last 3 years of inspections that they will be using for your CSA2010 scores. And you can get a copy of your individual report for $10. I can't get mine because some info can't be verified. I would love to know if any of you can get yours from this site. I will call them on Monday to see why my info can't be verified.

Here is the site.

https://www.psp.fmcsa.dot.gov/psp/default.aspx

It would be a good idea to get the report so you can verify the info and make any needed changes or to contest the info on there.
i know i'm late on asking but better late than never:whistle: is the csa2010 scores for o/o only, or for all drivers
Old 06-30-2010, 02:06 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtruckman View Post
i know i'm late on asking but better late than never:whistle: is the csa2010 scores for o/o only, or for all drivers

It is for all drivers.