User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Update on the Ford Hoot shootings.

I came across the story, while I was reading our local paper. I guess yall can search it, but here's from our paper. Yall be nice to each other.

Fort Hood massacre suspect being moved to jail Times Record News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Times Record News
BELTON, Texas (AP) — The officer charged in the Fort Hood massacre is being processed to move to the Bell County Jail as he faces a June 1 hearing at the post.

Defense attorney John Galligan says doctors at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio gave Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan a "discharge physical" Wednesday evening.

Hasan was not included Thursday in an online listing of inmates in the jail, located about 15 miles from the central Texas post. Sheriff's Deputy Felix Gutierrez told The Associated Press that he could not give out any information.

Galligan says the 183-day jail contract to house Hasan began Wednesday. Hasan was paralyzed from the chest down after civilian police shot him to stop the Nov. 5 rampage.

Hasan faces 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 of attempted premeditated murder.

Me personally, I don't think this sorry piece of crap scumbag should ever see the light of day again. He's a dag gum terrorist, plain and simple.

http://watsonsysco.com/

Last edited by Jackrabbit379; 04-01-2010 at 07:19 PM.