Old 08-26-2009, 06:38 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
So whats new in AK Bear Bait??
Plenty Dad! LOL Where do I start? Hmmmmm.....a few thoughts maybe.....

I have seen Yogi and Boo Boo several times walking across the Richardson. Bullwinkle and his buddies hang out a couple of miles
down the road in a marsh. I do see what you have been telling me about the bears, Stan. Yogi and Boo Boo are to be taken quite seriously up here. I keep hearing reports of them showing up in town. My antennae are definitely deployed and on full alert.

Here ya go Stanley..........6 weeks work on the Slope with a Class A CDL/HAZMAT/TWIC Card????????? As a jobber. Wanna guess how much that gig would have paid me? Ummm quite a damn bit of moolah! Heh heh! Well this former coolie could have "cooled" my heels for the rest of the year for that one. Still don't have my HAZMAT cleared on my AK CDL though. I'm told that these opps come along quite frequently here. Fortunately for me, I don't need the money right now....................so...............here is what I have been doing for the past couple of days. Oh! Before I show you these pics Stan. It has occurred to me that for someone that likes to overuse the "hobo" moniker.......I sure as hell have become a prolific one myself!:lol2::lol::clap:

Yeah.......I think I'm doin OK Dad. Thanks for checking on me.

My very first cast into the Sound..........and!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! I finally captured Golfhobo!!! Line 5! Wadda ya think Rev? LOL

Who needs a pole when you can just reach down and grab 'em out of the water? Heh heh!