User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2009, 01:56 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Something bigger........

'If it costs me my life to protect our land and people then that is a small thing...' -- chicagotribune.com
Old 02-28-2009, 02:41 AM
Senior Board Member

This is sad. one of the saddest thing is that these great people are now at the mercy of the darlings in the drive by media.. My wife is in Washington DC this week attending CPAC. she got to meet with Congressman Duncan Hunter on Wednesday and Thursday.. We lost this battle, but we got someone to voice our concerns on the floor.

I feel the same pain when any of these men or women are killed or hurt that I felt on February 24, 2008. I know what they are going through. although everyone has to walk their own path when a loved one is lost in combat, we all understand that the path has no map or signs to guide us. There is no instruction manual for the families of the fallen.

http://clips.shadowtv.net/media/stv/..._141237_80.wmv

I wish the family well.. we are not going to see the end of this war anytime soon. We can commit ourselves or pretend that it's not out there.. but the enemy waits.. that's a fact...