User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry One bad apple !!!!!

hello and happy holidays to all,and a bit of sorrow to those who didn't make it home to the biggest holiday of them all.this is proof that one bad apple spoils it for almost everyone.having gone home for the holiday's in the lovely houston tx,i parked my truck and trlr at the pilot at exit 50 on 45 south.i went to my truck to get something out of it and check on it last night,i had a load to p/u today for delivery in ks on mon,well low a behold this morn i get to my truck and all my chins and binders (10 each) 3 steel tarps (3 brand new) and 2 lumber tarps (2 brand new) were gone!!! somebody cut the locks on my headache rack
to get the stuff,and wouldn't you know it nobody saw anything or heard anything! oh well rest assured if I see anybody doing something that don't look right I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!! truck drivers stealing from other truck drivers,goes to show it's all for me and f!!k everybody else attitude that has this profession going to hell fast."Drivers need to band together and protest" ya right!! let's not do that but let's steal from our brother..it's a long shot but if the little boy that stole my stuff reads here,I will hope and prey that karmma get's you in the worst way and you die a firery death you fu!king thief.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:21 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELGAUL View Post
hello and happy holidays to all,and a bit of sorrow to those who didn't make it home to the biggest holiday of them all.this is proof that one bad apple spoils it for almost everyone.having gone home for the holiday's in the lovely houston tx,i parked my truck and trlr at the pilot at exit 50 on 45 south.i went to my truck to get something out of it and check on it last night,i had a load to p/u today for delivery in ks on mon,well low a behold this morn i get to my truck and all my chins and binders (10 each) 3 steel tarps (3 brand new) and 2 lumber tarps (2 brand new) were gone!!! somebody cut the locks on my headache rack
to get the stuff,and wouldn't you know it nobody saw anything or heard anything! oh well rest assured if I see anybody doing something that don't look right I WILL CALL THE POLICE!!!! truck drivers stealing from other truck drivers,goes to show it's all for me and f!!k everybody else attitude that has this profession going to hell fast."Drivers need to band together and protest" ya right!! let's not do that but let's steal from our brother..it's a long shot but if the little boy that stole my stuff reads here,I will hope and prey that karmma get's you in the worst way and you die a firery death you fu!king thief.

Your assuming that another driver stole your gear....yet you left your truck at one of the least secure areas you could have left it in. You don't know any safe spot's in Houston to park?
Old 12-27-2008, 01:55 AM
Senior Board Member

You park there to go home ,So I'll assume you're familliar with the area , Which I who don't live there know that's a ghetto full of low life trash ,So I can't beleive you are shocked you were looted there . Hell when I parked at the T/A in wheatridge,co for hometime I removed all valuables ,so nothing caught anyones eye...and Wheatridge is on the better side of town ,and not a GHETTO area like that pilot off ex 50 I-45 in Houston,TX...If I lived in houston I would park my truck in Katy and take the short trip out of the GHETTO to park ,and still remove my valuables from sight .
Old 12-27-2008, 03:12 AM

ah no i'm not assuming another driver took my stuff,i would bet my life it was another driver.this is the forth time in 10 yrs i have been hit.parked the truck at my house minus the trlr due to space and someone on my neighborhood thought a truck would bring down the value on their home so the police were called out to tell me to move it(after they left a ticket on my door).i wish i could be so positive and think it wasn't another driver,but i guess if i live in a city full of (EDITED) i should just lay down and give them everything i own...NOT!!! the only point i am trying to make is ,if it don't look right,do or say something about it,because rest assured if i am in a truck stop and see something i will!!you never know i might be the one that calls the police if i see someone stealing from you..
Old 12-27-2008, 04:35 AM
Board Regular

I guarantee that someone was scoping out that t/s and knew the minute you left. I always used to laugh to myself when I would see a driver getting p/u by his wife or a friend at the T/S. They would always get picked up right in front of the truck. Why not just advertise," HEY!!!! I"M LEAVING!!!!! IT'S ALL YOURS!!"

I always had a friend or a girl pick me up in front after I cabotaged the truck. I'd like to think that it worked or maybe they broke in and got disgusted and left
Old 12-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythe08 View Post
I guarantee that someone was scoping out that t/s and knew the minute you left. I always used to laugh to myself when I would see a driver getting p/u by his wife or a friend at the T/S. They would always get picked up right in front of the truck. Why not just advertise," HEY!!!! I"M LEAVING!!!!! IT'S ALL YOURS!!"

I always had a friend or a girl pick me up in front after I cabotaged the truck. I'd like to think that it worked or maybe they broke in and got disgusted and left

Please excuse my ignorance. What is cabotaged?
Thanks
Old 12-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Senior Board Member

I'd put money it was someone who rolled up in a POV in broad daylight and took the equipment and tossed it in a pickup truck and drove away. But, then again, ya never know.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Board Icon

Baldy, this is what I get that it means in the dictionary:

Quote:
to trade or transport in coastal waters or airspace or between two points within a country
I think he is using his own special definition for it though.
Old 12-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Exclamation last response

this will be my last post on this subject,not sorry about the "racial slurr" banditscousin and not sorry this might be in the wrong fourm,has a headline on it ,if you don't want to read it don't!!! been driving 20 yrs as of aug,this isn't my first time around.my wife didn't pick me up at my truck,i went in and had arby's first.she came in and ate and we left together.i know the game,even my wife know's not to drive to my truck.did get some news this morn though,a truck from my company came through the t/s and saw a skateboard from a valley trucking company parked next to mine,so i have a name and a place to start..
Old 12-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Senior Board Member

Dont feel too badly about this episode. I had a set of tarps stolen off my truck in the Bordentown,NJ Petro. Parked, went in to eat, came out and they were gone. Right in the "secure" parking lot in the middle of the day. And, No, Nobody done saw a thing. I can tell you one thing. If I saw someone from another trucking company up on someones trailer taking tarps I'd walk right over and introduce myself.