What's with the penis ads ?

Old 10-11-2008, 02:59 AM
Senior Board Member
Default What's with the penis ads ?

Seriously what's with the constant penile enlargement pill ads...? ...Oh and for those thinking about it ...no pill can grow a TALLY WACKER one single millimeter ...they at most may increase bloodlow to the area on a temp basis...Guess what if you got a gut losing will do the same thing but permanantly as long as you stay lean.

Old 10-11-2008, 03:18 AM
Rookie

Maybe Mark, Ritchie (Buzzer Boy Obama Lover), Evan and Jonsey from serious 147 all have small weiners and want to spread the news. :eek:

Gotta love the auto programming feature. To much blabber = many, many other options.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:18 AM
Senior Board Member

I rarely receive those anymore. The big trend in my email inbox nowadays would be ads claiming that you can lose 20 lbs. by receiving a colon cleansing.
While it may be somewhat tempting, I've decided against it.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Board Icon

I've found out that there is an option on my email account to mark those things as "SPAM". I did that, and now they're filtered out.

The one I thought was really novel was "HEAT - make her spread her legs instantly" Package of 3, just $2.98 You get a book with 3 matches
You would not believe how hard I got to laugh at the guy that ordered one.

Old 10-11-2008, 04:12 PM
Board Icon

You mean if I lose my beer belly, my WHACKER gets bigger?? :eek:

That's it..... Hobo's off the sauce!! And where did I hide that situp machine I bought 10 years ago??

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Senior Board Member

Yea I get those "Enlarge Your Penis" ads in my email all the time... I sure wish the ole' lady would quit sending them to me!

Old 10-16-2008, 08:10 AM
Board Icon

I read an article the other day. The FTC closed down "THE LARGEST SPAMMER OPERATION". They said that among other things, it was a bunch of ads for "PENIS ENLARGEMENT". That might explain why you don't get those ads anymore. They're out of business. Hopefully, for good. It said that FTC worked with counterparts in New Zealand and Canada in order to round them all up. No, I do not have a link. It was in about half a newspaper in the driver's lounge of a truck stop. Now, if they can get some of the rest of them that can't seem to take a hint. I mark things as "SPAM", and before you know it, I'm getting the same ads from a different site. Same people running them all, I think. According to the article, if you opened some of the ads, you also got a virus. They put that in, then expect you to buy what they are trying to sell?

They did say that a couple of ads had a trojan that would pick up your credit card number when you ordered something online and transmit that back to the office... Via, Canada, Russia, Phillipines, and finally New Zealand. I don't remember just what city they were operating out of in the States, but that's one down, and about 1001 more to go.