User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Bestway to use search on Forum

What is the Best way to use the search on the site to find a specific Topic or Trucking Co. or a question which you may have noticed and might have wanted to read the posts & want to go back & read? I:E (who's your favorite band or musician or/gainey transport or what have U) without pulling up pages all day long anyone have a clue :roll: :?:
Old 03-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Search

I just use a key word. If I don't find what I'm looking for, I try a different key word or phrase. Since you mentioned...favorite music, for instance...I know I mention Joe Satriani a lot, as he is my favorite musician. I just typed Satriani in the search box and pulled up a thread mentioning his name, and every where his name is mentioned, is highlighted in orange, so you can scroll quickly through the posts, until you spot orange.

Practice on words or phrases you have used yourself, and you will recognize the threads you posted in....a good way to get familiar with how it works.

>>[addition]<<...I just tried Satriani again, and even this post popped up...give it a try. :wink:

Search?....we don't need no steenking serchez!

Old 03-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Make sure you check "Search for all terms" if you enter multiple words into the search. If you know of someone who posted in the thread, include their name in the "Search for author".