User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Broke down...and BORED!!

I pulled into our Terminal in Saskatoon on sunday night at obout 10pm. and Went to bed. Woke up monday morning and did my pt, fired up the truck to have the engine ECU light come on. I put the truck into our shop at the terminal and had them looking at it for 2 hours only for them to tell me that the EGR was shot on the truck and I had to bring it to Volvo because it was Warrnty work. I sat at volvo for 9 hours before it got fixed up and ready to go. Sitting around all day doing nothing made me really tired, So I came back to the terminal and went to bed. Woke up this morning, did my pt, fired up the truck to go hook up and the truck started to make a really bad whining noise. Put it into the shop here again and well...I'll be sitting anouther whole day fan bearings are shot and need to be replaced :sad: Ihaven't been this bored in a long time and it's killing me! Don't think the truck will be ready today so the boredom continues!! I've done up all my laundry and cleaned the truck as much as I could(thankfully I got Internet access here at the terminal!!) Anybody else got some mechanical horror stories like I'm going through now?

As the saying goes "when it rains, it pours" I'm just hoping that I don't wake up in the morning tomorrow and have something else happen to my truck, I wanna hit the road!!!

(sorry for my rant!)

Yanke

http://yankedriver.blogspot.com/
http://yankedriver2.blogspot.com/
Old 02-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Board Regular

Have ya checked out the video clips I posted up in this forum??

A little bit of everything for you.

Be good, Jim

Never argue with idiot's....first they drag you down to their level.... then they beat you with experience!!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 01:36 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

You coulda broke down in a Better spot than Saskatoon :P
Yeah-Breaking down and waiting and waiting and not sleeping because you expect them to have it fixed shortly Sucks.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Board Regular
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I've always said...things seem to happen in 3's. Brace yourself Yanke, you might be in for another delay. LOL But I hope not. Best of luck. Drive safe everyone.