User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2022, 06:46 PM
BANNED
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Tesla Range Calculator

How do you calculate the range of a Tesla?
The best way to monitor your personal range is with the Energy app, located on your Tesla's touchscreen. The Energy app located on your touchscreen is designed to help you maximize efficiency and range. As you drive, it analyzes your driving patterns and uses the data to project personalized range estimates.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:25 PM
BANNED
Rookie

How fast can you charge a Tesla at home? What sockets can charge Tesla. How to correctly calculate the time and cost of Tesla charging in different countries. In the past, I often looked for answers to all these questions on the Internet. But recently I came across this app. With the Tesla Range Calculator https://evadept.com/calc/tesla-range-calculator, I no longer think about such nonsense. I think you are looking at it wrong mate, what is great is having a car at home that charges itself for free using my solar system.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:37 PM
BANNED
Rookie

When you buy an electric car, your fuel costs are equivalent to the cost of electricity you use to charge the car’s battery. By installing home solar panels with your EV, you can eliminate the need to pull any electricity from the grid. The result: emissions-free, low-cost electricity for both your home and your car. The average shopper on the EnergySage Solar Marketplace breaks even on their solar investment in just seven and a half years, and solar panels continue to generate useful electricity for over 25 years.