Based in Tampa, Florida, Quality Carriers maintains a fleet of over 7,500 stainless steel and customized trailers, as well as 3,300 tractors served by 130 full-service fleet terminals nationwide. This extensive network presents many excellent opportunities for safe, professional drivers.
What sets Quality Carriers apart from other companies?
- Large network of terminals and tank wash facilities
- Local, dedicated, regional, or system work
- New mileage pay program available!
- High weekly earning potential (average $1.60 per running mile)
- 2300+ miles a week
- Plus event pay
- Central dispatch
- Excellent driver referral program
- Blackberry devices
- Excellent medical plan for Owner Operators
- Fleet pricing for fuel, tires, maintenance and insurance
- Com-chek fuel card system with cash advance availability
- T-chek fuel card system in Canada
- Weekly settlements
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- No tank experience necessary