User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Beware of Wilrose Enterprises LLC in Gallatin Missouri

Hey all you truck drivers out there that are looking for trucking jobs in the Missouri area. Stay away from Wilrose Enterprises in Gallatin Missouri. They are a no go company to work for they screw there drivers and don't pay them. They tell there drivers the load pays one price when it pays more so they can keep the money for themselves. Then when the drivers catch on they fire them. The owner Ingrid Labazzetta changes fuel receipts and the lump receipts so they can screw the taxes. They pick the seal locks on the trailers and steal the food freight off the trailer for themselves and put the lock back like it wasn't tampered with. The pay there one driver off the books because he is on welfare and collecting disability. He is on an insulin pump and has a bad heart. He shouldn't even be driving a truck. The other owner Dennis Labazzetta that drives shouldn't be driving either he has a bad eye that he can't see out of he memorizes the eye chart to keep his cdl. There good at making up the drug tests and physicals for you and they go around the scales so they don't get nailed. Now when the freight goes missing and when it gets delivered the person that loaded it looses there job. There is still drivers out there today still waiting to get paid and when they call there old bosses about it they get no answer or they just ignore them. Something needs to be done about this company because there making the trucking industry look bad. Times are hard enough out there and they just sit there and screw people out of there pay when they are trying to feed there families. So all you drivers out there looking for jobs stay away from this company.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the warning. I actually lived and worked in Gallatin, MO. I was a school bus driver for them for a school year. My experience from that town is the people are generally nice in that town, but watch your back. If you don't fit in their little group, you'll get stabbed in the back the first chance they get.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exschoolbusdriver View Post
Thanks for the warning. I actually lived and worked in Gallatin, MO. I was a school bus driver for them for a school year. My experience from that town is the people are generally nice in that town, but watch your back. If you don't fit in their little group, you'll get stabbed in the back the first chance they get.
Your welcome make sure you spread the word. Because this company needs to be shut down so they don't keep hurting the drivers and stealing freight.