Class A CDL - 3 years OTR, reefer, flatbed, stepdeck -- Kansas City Area
Driver w/ 3 year verifiable OTR experience with Van, Reefer, Stepdeck. Plenty of refrigerated freight experience, frozen, produce, etc. Some recent stepdeck experience hauling military vehicles, construction equipment, rental equipment and granite. Good MVR, no accidents, moving violations. Willing to stay out four weeks or more at a time. Plenty of experience driving west, I-80, I-40, I-20, I-10. Prefer Midwest, West, South, SouthEast. Have skid pad training w/ certificate from 2004.
Will drive as company driver, consider lease purchase, also have a 2007 Volvo tractor I can lease on. Call 816-278-2494 any time. Ready to go to work asap.
There are plenty of companies around. It sounds like you need to decide which way you want to go. Why would you consider a lease purchase when you already have a truck you can lease on with someone? I can understand if you don't want to be an owner operator, but it doesn't make any sense to do a lease when you have a truck. In any case, you may want to check the company listings on this forum. Most of the major carriers are listed along with their basic requirements.
OTR TRUCK DRIVER JOB - LONG HAUL TANKER DRIVER (Oakdale, CA - 48 states)
TJS Leasing & Holding Company, Inc. is a national bulk food-grade commodities transportation company and we have openings for experienced, skilled, and courteous drivers who are genuinely interested in becoming part of a team. Professional drivers who understand that this isn't just a job -- that our drivers play a vital role in the success of our customers businesses, the success our company achieves, and ultimately, the success in their own career and future.
This full-time position features National driving opportunities within the continuous U.S.
OUR DRIVERS RECEIVE:
* Attractive Competitive Compensation DOE
* Participation in the Good Driver Bonus Reward Program
* Eligibility for Employee of the Year Award - Paid Family Vacation Destination Package
* Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
* Comprehensive Vision Insurance Plan
* Comprehensive Dental Insurance Plan
* Comprehensive Life Insurance Plan
* Driver Training Program
* Demerage Pay
* Valid Class A CDL with Tank Endorsement in state of residence
* Minimum of 24 months commercial driving experience
* No more than 2 major moving violations within a 3 year period
* No more than 2 accidents within a 3 year period
* DOT Drug Screening required
* Current Medical Examiner's Certificate
* 23 Years of age or older
* Ability to conduct all operations in a safe manner
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
* Successful candidate will be subject to and MUST PASS pre-employment drug screen and physical, as well as motor vehicle, criminal background, and employment reference checks
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a non-smoking Company
HOW TO APPLY
1. Apply online at www.TJSamerica.com or 2. Reply to this post with OTR DRIVER in the subject line and attach cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references in Word or PDF format.
**Disclaimer: These job descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee filling these positions. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified. NOTHING HEREIN IS OFFERED, INTENDED, OR SHALL EVER BE CONSTRUED AS A CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT.
Location: Oakdale, CA - 48 states