LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2016, 11:58 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Plenty of great places to park in Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganDriver View Post
If you don't own a place deep in the sticks where you have a place to park it, what do you do? Make arrangements at the nearest truck stop in exchange for buying fuel there whenever possible? Your local repair shop with the understanding that he gets to do the big ticket repairs?
Atlanta Commercial Truck Parking has 10 locations in Atlanta at ATLANTA RV, TRACTOR TRAILER & BOAT STORAGE - Atlanta Tractor Trailer, RV and Boat Storage
https://www.facebook.com/storemytruc...57628117871103
10 Locations to park your truck...

1. At address 785 Pickens Industrial Drive Marietta,, Ga 30062, Marietta Big Truck Parking and Storage, LLC is an open 4.3 acre lot with Hard established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Marietta Power outside security lighting, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this property is directly attached to the I-75n Interstate at mile marker 265.

2. At address 5860 Riverview Industrial Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.4 acre lot on pavement. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit #15.

3. At address 1843 Freeman Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 2.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit. #15

4. At address 8105 Cobb Center Industrial Drive Kennesaw, Ga 30152 (parking area 1), Kennesaw Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 1.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access in Kennesaw and close to the intersection of Barett Parkway and Cobb Parkway and the closest interstate is I-75 at Barrett Parkway.

5. At address 6549 Bells Ferry Rd Woodstock, Georgia 30189, Acworth Woodstock Big Truck RV & Boat Storage ,LLC is an open 6.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Access Code locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-75 and I-575, close to Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworthh and Woodstock and located within 2 miles from Lake Altoona.

6. At address 2267 Rock Chapel Rd Lithonia Georgia 30126, Lithonia Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of a Large entrance, Wide aisle, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Lithonia property is alongside I-20 and not far from DeKalb County and Conyers.

7. At address 100 12Th Street, Birmingham Alabama 35211 Birmingham Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 5.2 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-20

8. At address 4140 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #1 is an open 7.0 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway.

9. At address 4250 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #2 is an open 7.6 acre lot on established gravel and some pavement. This busy location has amenities of Truck Scales, Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway.

678-769-9565
Old 05-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Rookie

Atlanta Commercial Truck Parking has 10 locations in Atlanta at ATLANTA RV, TRACTOR TRAILER & BOAT STORAGE - Atlanta Tractor Trailer, RV and Boat Storage
https://www.facebook.com/storemytruc...57628117871103
10 Locations to park your truck...

1. At address 785 Pickens Industrial Drive Marietta,, Ga 30062, Marietta Big Truck Parking and Storage, LLC is an open 4.3 acre lot with Hard established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Marietta Power outside security lighting, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this property is directly attached to the I-75n Interstate at mile marker 265.

2. At address 5860 Riverview Industrial Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.4 acre lot on pavement. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit #15.

3. At address 1843 Freeman Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 2.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit. #15

4. At address 8105 Cobb Center Industrial Drive Kennesaw, Ga 30152 (parking area 1), Kennesaw Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 1.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access in Kennesaw and close to the intersection of Barett Parkway and Cobb Parkway and the closest interstate is I-75 at Barrett Parkway.

5. At address 6549 Bells Ferry Rd Woodstock, Georgia 30189, Acworth Woodstock Big Truck RV & Boat Storage ,LLC is an open 6.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Access Code locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-75 and I-575, close to Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworthh and Woodstock and located within 2 miles from Lake Altoona.

6. At address 2267 Rock Chapel Rd Lithonia Georgia 30126, Lithonia Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of a Large entrance, Wide aisle, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Lithonia property is alongside I-20 and not far from DeKalb County and Conyers.

7. At address 100 12Th Street, Birmingham Alabama 35211 Birmingham Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 5.2 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-20

8. At address 4140 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #1 is an open 7.0 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway.

9. At address 4250 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #2 is an open 7.6 acre lot on established gravel and some pavement. This busy location has amenities of Truck Scales, Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway.

678-769-9565
Old 06-23-2016, 12:10 PM
Rookie

MABLETON DUMP TRUCK PARKING & STORAGE has places to park your DUMP TRUCKS Monthly & Daily

MABLETON DUMP TRUCK PARKING & STORAGE

Pricing

Dump Truck - $85 Monthly
Box Truck - $85 Monthly
Tractor or Bobtail Only - $85 Monthly
Call for Daily & Weekly Rates 678-631-7275

Lot Features

3 acre lot
Securely fenced in
Gated access
24 hour access available
Assigned spaces are available

ATLANTA RV, TRACTOR TRAILER & BOAT STORAGE - Atlanta Tractor Trailer, RV and Boat Storage

678-631-7275

Rent: $85

Old 06-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Rookie

$100, Call in Atlanta ... 678-631-P-A-R-K ... For Tractor Trailer Big Rig TRUCK STOP PARKING

Posted: Monday, June 27, 2016 8:21 AM

thanks to www.storemytruck... its only a click away! Your first 2 months are half priced if you mention this ad using the code words ("Half Rate") Finding truck parking and storage in Atlanta can be a difficult task if you don’t know where to park. We offer several easy to use, convenient storage locations for Semi Trucks in Atlanta. We have Tractor and Trailer Parking in the Marietta, Norcross, Atlanta, Kennesaw, Woodstock and Smyrna areas with more locations being added soon. We are a reliable and responsible Atlanta parking company that you can depend on!

www.storemytruck.com has 12 safe secure locations to park Tractor Trailers in Atlanta

Call 678-631-P-A-R-K

1. At address 785 Pickens Industrial Drive Marietta,, Ga 30062, Marietta Big Truck Parking and Storage, LLC is an open 4.3 acre lot with Hard established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Marietta Power outside security lighting, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this property is directly attached to the I-75n Interstate at mile marker 265..... 135.00 Month

2. At address 5860 Riverview Industrial Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.4 acre lot on pavement. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit #15..... 160.00 a Month

3. At address 1843 Freeman Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 2.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit. #15 ... 125.00 a Month

4. At address 8105 Cobb Center Industrial Drive Kennesaw, Ga 30152 (parking area 1), Kennesaw Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 1.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access in Kennesaw and close to the intersection of Barett Parkway and Cobb Parkway and the closest interstate is I-75 at Barrett Parkway... 125.00 a month

5. At address 6549 Bells Ferry Rd Woodstock, Georgia 30189, Acworth Woodstock Big Truck RV & Boat Storage ,LLC is an open 6.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Access Code locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-75 and I-575, close to Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworthh and Woodstock and located within 2 miles from Lake Altoona..... 125.00 a month

6. At address 2267 Rock Chapel Rd Lithonia Georgia 30126, Lithonia Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of a Large entrance, Wide aisle, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Lithonia property is alongside I-20 and not far from DeKalb County and Conyers..... 100.00 a month

7. At address 100 12Th Street, Birmingham Alabama 35211 Birmingham Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 5.2 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-20 .... 100.00 a month

8. At address 4140 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #1 is an open 7.0 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway...... 100.00 a month

9. At address 4250 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #2 is an open 7.6 acre lot on established gravel and some pavement. This busy location has amenities of Truck Scales, Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway...... 150.00 a month

10. At address 5000, we are negotiating a lot on ...Goshen Springs Rd Norcross, Ga 30093, Norcross Big Truck Parking and Storage, LLC is an open 3.4 acre lot with Hard established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Marietta Power outside security lighting, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this property is directly attached to the I-85n just north of Beaver Ruin Rd

11. At address 1880 Freeman Parkway we have just set up Mableton Dump Truck Parking & Storage. It a great lot set up just for parking DUMP TRUCKS Daily parking is 15.00 and Monthly parking is 85.00. Come check us out and get that equipment out of your yard..... 85.00 a month!
12. WE are opening a New Location in South Atlanta near the Porsche Assembly plant at 285 and 85 near Cleveland Rd. This location opens in 3 weeks. We are now taking reservations... 100.00 a month

www.storemytruck.com has 10 safe secure locations to park Tractor Trailers in Atlanta, starting at 125.00 monthly or 20.00 a day

Call 678-631-7275

Last edited by storemytruck; 06-27-2016 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Needed more info
Old 06-27-2016, 12:42 PM
Rookie

$100, Call in Atlanta ... 678-631-P-A-R-K ... For Tractor Trailer Big Rig TRUCK STOP PARKING

thanks to www.storemytruck... its only a click away! Your first 2 months are half priced if you mention this ad using the code words ("Half Rate") Finding truck parking and storage in Atlanta can be a difficult task if you don’t know where to park. We offer several easy to use, convenient storage locations for Semi Trucks in Atlanta. We have Tractor and Trailer Parking in the Marietta, Norcross, Atlanta, Kennesaw, Woodstock and Smyrna areas with more locations being added soon. We are a reliable and responsible Atlanta parking company that you can depend on!

ATLANTA RV, TRACTOR TRAILER & BOAT STORAGE - Atlanta Tractor Trailer, RV and Boat Storage has 12 safe secure locations to park Tractor Trailers in Atlanta

Call 678-631-P-A-R-K

1. At address 785 Pickens Industrial Drive Marietta,, Ga 30062, Marietta Big Truck Parking and Storage, LLC is an open 4.3 acre lot with Hard established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Marietta Power outside security lighting, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this property is directly attached to the I-75n Interstate at mile marker 265..... 135.00 Month

2. At address 5860 Riverview Industrial Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.4 acre lot on pavement. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit #15..... 160.00 a Month

3. At address 1843 Freeman Parkway, Mableton Georgia 30126, Smyrna Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 2.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Smyrna property is alongside I-285 and just past the South Cobb Drive Exit. #15 ... 125.00 a Month

4. At address 8105 Cobb Center Industrial Drive Kennesaw, Ga 30152 (parking area 1), Kennesaw Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 1.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access in Kennesaw and close to the intersection of Barett Parkway and Cobb Parkway and the closest interstate is I-75 at Barrett Parkway... 125.00 a month

5. At address 6549 Bells Ferry Rd Woodstock, Georgia 30189, Acworth Woodstock Big Truck RV & Boat Storage ,LLC is an open 6.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Access Code locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-75 and I-575, close to Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworthh and Woodstock and located within 2 miles from Lake Altoona..... 125.00 a month

6. At address 2267 Rock Chapel Rd Lithonia Georgia 30126, Lithonia Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 3.6 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of a Large entrance, Wide aisle, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this Lithonia property is alongside I-20 and not far from DeKalb County and Conyers..... 100.00 a month

7. At address 100 12Th Street, Birmingham Alabama 35211 Birmingham Big Truck Parking & Storage ,LLC is an open 5.2 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access from I-20 .... 100.00 a month

8. At address 4140 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #1 is an open 7.0 acre lot on established gravel. This busy location has amenities Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway...... 100.00 a month

9. At address 4250 Stacks Road College Park Georgia 30126, South Atlanta Tractor Trailer Parking & Storage ,LLC #2 is an open 7.6 acre lot on established gravel and some pavement. This busy location has amenities of Truck Scales, Offices for lease, Diesel Mechanics Shop, Rec Room, Bunk Rooms, Snack Area, Large entrance, Wide aisles, Key locked gate and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and located off exit 61 off I-285 and just past the Roosevelt Highway...... 150.00 a month

10. At address 5000, we are negotiating a lot on ...Goshen Springs Rd Norcross, Ga 30093, Norcross Big Truck Parking and Storage, LLC is an open 3.4 acre lot with Hard established gravel. This busy location has amenities of Large entrances, Wide aisles, Marietta Power outside security lighting, Key locked gates and secure 6 foot barb wired fencing. This location is easy to access and this property is directly attached to the I-85n just north of Beaver Ruin Rd

11. At address 1880 Freeman Parkway we have just set up Mableton Dump Truck Parking & Storage. It a great lot set up just for parking DUMP TRUCKS Daily parking is 15.00 and Monthly parking is 85.00. Come check us out and get that equipment out of your yard..... 85.00 a month!
12. WE are opening a New Location in South Atlanta near the Porsche Assembly plant at 285 and 85 near Cleveland Rd. This location opens in 3 weeks. We are now taking reservations... 100.00 a month

ATLANTA RV, TRACTOR TRAILER & BOAT STORAGE - Atlanta Tractor Trailer, RV and Boat Storage has 10 safe secure locations to park Tractor Trailers in Atlanta, starting at 125.00 monthly or 20.00 a day

Call 678-631-7275
Old 09-29-2016, 11:49 AM
Rookie
Default NEED A PLACE TO PARK YOUR TRUCK IN ATLANTA? We are a multi- location TRUCK and TRAILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganDriver View Post
If you don't own a place deep in the sticks where you have a place to park it, what do you do? Make arrangements at the nearest truck stop in exchange for buying fuel there whenever possible? Your local repair shop with the understanding that he gets to do the big ticket repairs?

NEED A PLACE TO PARK YOUR TRUCK IN ATLANTA?

We are a multi- location TRUCK and TRAILER Parking and Storage Company located in Atlanta. Our locations include PARK and LOCK Locations and Full Service Locations. Our Park and Lock locations allow your drivers to open our gates with coded locks and self park. They are well lit, Fenced with Barb Wire and Gates, and are very secure.

I would like to extend to you the special way we handle our customers and drivers at our 4650 Stacks Rd FULL SERVICE Location. Our Full Service Locations are very organized with personnel living right on the complex that will open and close the gates, Check-in and Check-out each truck, show each driver where to park, and keep up with billing and overages. These locations are fully lit, have showers, Men and Women's Bathrooms, WI-FIs, Private offices, Mail boxes, Weight Scales, Numbered and lined parking spaces, Snacks and Drinks. They are also well lit with Stadium lights, Fenced with Barb Wire and Gates, and are very secure. OUR DRIVERS LOVE THIS FACILITY!

Our website, ATLANTA TRACTOR TRAILER?PARKING, RV & BOAT STORAGE - Atlanta Tractor Trailer, RV and Boat Storage. allows our customers to conveniently book and reserve and pay for parking spaces for all of our locations.

We can offer all your drivers convenience to be able to park close to their homes or terminals.... We can offer the ability to keep all of your trucks in one lot to allow maintenance to be conducted.... We can customize a plan and pricing that will work for you.
I invite you to visit our website at *ATLANTA TRACTOR TRAILER?PARKING, RV & BOAT STORAGE - Atlanta Tractor Trailer, RV and Boat Storage , where you can look at all the specific addresses and descriptions of each location. Below, please look at the pictures I have enclosed. I would love to have a moment of your time to discuss the possibilities and special daily and monthly pricing.
CALL 678-631-P-A-R-K