Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   Ladies .... and Men ~ ~ ~ What's Your Handle? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/7428-ladies-men-%7E-%7E-%7E-whats-your-handle.html)

4roses 09-22-2007 03:07 PM

there seems to be alot of interesting names here ... :wink:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28...t_computer.gif

I wonder where everyone has been lately :?:

Drew10 09-23-2007 02:20 PM

In my "prior" life I was a Commercial Pilot/Flight Instructor for 10yrs, and prior to that 10yrs as an Aircrew member in the AirForce. Havent flown since. Would like to get back into it on weekends, but trucking has taken quite a bit of my time. I will get back up part time. Just not sure when.

My handle is "Wingman".

Sassy_1 09-28-2007 03:09 AM

I go by FUBAR it fits me

Drew10 09-29-2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

I go by FUBAR it fits me
Hey Sassy_1 aka FUBAR, could you elaborate on that a little, How does FUBAR fit you??? :) :)

Bandit102 12-18-2007 04:54 AM

Bandit

Goodyear Trucking, Deming, NM

Tractor 001 - Green F/L Classic XL with tribal flame job from hood to sleeper.

Will buy dinner and coffee for anyone promoting a professional image in this industry.

Bandit102 12-18-2007 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew10
In my "prior" life I was a Commercial Pilot/Flight Instructor for 10yrs, and prior to that 10yrs as an Aircrew member in the AirForce. Havent flown since. Would like to get back into it on weekends, but trucking has taken quite a bit of my time. I will get back up part time. Just not sure when.

My handle is "Wingman".

Hey wingman! Just wanted to tip my wings at you. Private pilot here. Came from a family of pilots. Only commercial was Grandpa - crop duster for 20+ years. Rest of us just broke truck drivin hobby pilots.

kahlana 12-20-2007 07:48 PM

hey Rose are you still doing this journal? If ya are then please add me... kahlana...i dont have an official handle just yet but hopefully will be driving for Schneider after the first of the year. Waiting on a clearance letter from the state of Nebraska but in the meantime will be truckin with my brother who works for Swift. He's giving me a jump start on the pre-trip inspection and such since school is so crazy. Anyway his handle is Spiderman and his truck number is 1171 so if y'all see us out and about after Christmas give us a shout.

4roses 01-05-2008 03:25 AM

Looks like I've been a bit behind on replying here ... welcome aboard Bandit, Kahlana and all others ... yep, I'm still keep my book up ... This can be a big place to live but it doesn't have to feel that way .. right ! Good luck on the road and stay safe :wink:

4roses http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28...4RosesSemi.gif

feederfred 01-09-2008 10:50 PM

Bulletproof -(recently retired UPS feeder driver). Now pulling 2-45 foot fuel tanks for Savage/Northern Nevada. part-time, (hey, I got tired of watching my lawn grow....) FYI if you want to find a UPS driver, we all used to hang out on 22 or 28.

mattocs 01-10-2008 12:56 AM

Not to sure what i'm going to go by.

mattocs - kind of a combo of my first and last name. Could be pronunced mattocks. Use this nickname for email, message board user name, etc.

scooter - nickname given to me at a previous job. I bet a million other drivers have this handle.

matt-mobile - I was called this on the CB on a trip from Pittsburgh to Harrisburgh when driving with another guy to a Subaru meet (I love older Subarus)

biggie smalls - some friends called me this in high school, and some still do. I am not a fan of his music, but it was because I am a larger fella.

Not sure...maybe someone in CDL school or on the road will refer to me as something else and it'll stick.

Double R 01-10-2008 01:09 AM

Same as what my name on here is:
Double R

stormothecentury 01-12-2008 03:45 PM

I'm Ack-Ack. I run mostly on I-90 between Albany, NY and Cleveland, and sometimes down towards Harrisburg or Allentown. Occasionally a bit further, but not much. I'm with Consolidated Container (no, not shipping containers - plastic bottles), and they give me a white '07 Sterling single-screw with a little joke of a bunk (which is OK, I don't use it too much). Just keep an eye out for that fugly truck. ;-)

Ivory_Snow 01-13-2008 05:58 PM

Our handles

This is a real nice idea and great for us newbies. If we run into eachother then we'll buy the coffee. We're in school right now and loving it, although it might take this old brain another week to get into the swing of studying again.
We are newbie, mother daughter team. I've had mine for many years given to me from all our hunting buddies. Mine is Centerfire because I have a short fuse and I hit where I am aming. My daughters is the same as on this list, Dragojewel.

Colts Fan 01-18-2008 02:30 AM

Fester 8)

beartooth pass 01-24-2008 06:24 PM

Handle

Black Sheep: Seems to fit, tended to always get on the bad side of the older members of my family. Most likely I'll be starting with Anderson in 2 weeks, if for some reason I don't go with them, there's a regional outfit just a few miles away from my house that has good equipment. One of the managers there used to teach at the driving school I attended, and he gave me an honest account of what to expect.

Double L 01-24-2008 06:30 PM

Double L 8)

GrayBeard 01-24-2008 11:16 PM

I don't use the CB much, but when I do, I go by GrayBeard.

kitkat 01-25-2008 07:14 PM

I've been KitKat for 20 years on the radio, all local Cleveland, OH for that time. Drove otr a couple months this year for Prime pulling tanker, then switched to a local run for All Pro till I had to have shoulder surgery. So not driving for anyone at the moment but need for money may change that real soon!

kahlana 01-29-2008 04:51 PM

wooohoooo got my official handle.. Feathers... so if y'all see Swift flatbed 1171 out there holla at me will ya?

eastern ontario 02-20-2008 01:45 AM

Lil-Bit

My boyfriend gave it to me, he says......It's Alright to be Lil-Bitty!

4roses 02-23-2008 03:48 PM

:) some very interesting names here ... I hope others are keeping track also so when you hear someone from CAD holler out on the radio you'll know you may have someone friendly to talk with .... then too .... :lol: :lol: you'll know who you don't want to talk to :lol: :lol: ... that's just life - right? :roll: ... Stay safe

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/4roses/116.jpg

CrazyTulip 02-25-2008 09:02 AM

My name here is also my CB handle....so CrazyTulip it is! I'm originally from the Netherlands/Holland, so it's pretty obvious I guess :lol:

fast forward 03-15-2008 03:59 AM

Fast Forward same as my company name Fast Forward Transport. Since I never seem to slow down always on the move drives my wife crazy

WarHorse 04-04-2008 08:52 PM

I started using WarHorse years ago in tribute to the equines who though the ages have taken part in battle and all too often lost their lives. General Lee's Traveler has long been of specific interest to me, but hardly by himself.

Horses are my passion but the horse world is filled with nut-jobs and I'm tired of abusing myself, so it's back OTR. I'll be moving my little girl to Ohio this year so I can finally meet her and do a little spoiling. :wink:

If you see USA Truck #8346, that's me.

Thanks for the thread, Roses.

jw6831 04-05-2008 09:40 PM

Kandy Kane

kahlana 04-07-2008 01:46 AM

Maybe we should make a master list of everyones handles here then we can just print off the page lol...