Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   Shopping List (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/31380-shopping-list.html)

golfhobo 12-23-2007 03:43 AM

Kahlana said:

Quote:

not married but definitely attached sorry
That's your reply? "Sorry?" Not ONE word about my compliment? Nor my support? Okay.... you're new here. I'll give it more time..... but the jury is STILL "out." :roll:

Okay, I see you edited your reply, although it doesn't show it. Good thing I DELETED the last half of MY response! :lol:

I don't "do" Myspace, or videos and such. but, it's nice to know you can smile. I'll back off and we'll go from here.

kahlana 12-23-2007 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo
Kahlana said:

Quote:

not married but definitely attached sorry
That's your reply? "Sorry?" Not ONE word about my compliment? Nor my support? Okay.... you're new here. I'll give it more time..... but the jury is STILL "out." :roll:

Okay, I see you edited your reply, although it doesn't show it. Good thing I DELETED the last half of MY response! :lol:

I don't "do" Myspace, or videos and such. but, it's nice to know you can smile. I'll back off and we'll go from here.

after your post about fliriting i was scared to say anything that might be construed as givng you a complex.

BUT..................
thank you VERY much for the lovely compliment *batting eyelashes and blushing slightly* and for being so very supportive by passing on such really awesome advice...
... and im NOT flirting or trying to give you a complex....

okay maybe just a lil bitty one... maybe :twisted:

golfhobo 12-23-2007 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trukrswyfe
I'll save you Golf,

You have already covered this topic of flirting. The problem lies in one's definition. You have defined flirting as anything said or done in your direction i.e. " throwing rocks".

The married woman such as myself are simply "throwing rocks at you to make sure YOU are still alive" :D .

Sorry dude tried :)

What IS it with all this "editing" before I can even post a reply?? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Let's talk "definitions." You are wrong. I defined "women flirting with ME as not throwing rocks." The definition of flirting can ALSO include MY words about or toward another.

But, please DO keep on throwing rocks! It DOES keep me alive, although it is the OPPOSITE of what I defined "flirting" as.

I said, if a woman doesn't throw rocks at me, I call it flirting, (with me.) But, hey.... throwing rocks is okay! NEGATIVE attention is better than NO attention! Just ask Fozzy! :lol:

mommee 12-23-2007 04:13 AM

I don't get the issues with tissues thing, please explain. :?: Women still have issues after we get married, just different ones. And I guess the tissues would be for the kids noses :lol: ?

Quote:

Shovel with a longer handle???? Dude you need a backhoe
I think he needs something bigger than a backhoe at this point. :lol:

But I still think you're okay :wink:

Trukrswyfe 12-23-2007 07:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I'll save you Golf,

You have already covered this topic of flirting. The problem lies in one's definition. You have defined flirting as anything said or done in your direction i.e. " throwing rocks".

The married woman such as myself are simply "throwing rocks at you to make sure YOU are still alive" :D .

Sorry dude tried :)

What IS it with all this "editing" before I can even post a reply?? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Let's talk "definitions." You are wrong. I defined "women flirting with ME as not throwing rocks." The definition of flirting can ALSO include MY words about or toward another.

But, please DO keep on throwing rocks! It DOES keep me alive, although it is the OPPOSITE of what I defined "flirting" as.

I said, if a woman doesn't throw rocks at me, I call it flirting, (with me.) But, hey.... throwing rocks is okay! NEGATIVE attention is better than NO attention! Just ask Fozzy! :lol:

My bad... we seem to miss read each other. Whatever I still think we are defining flirting differently...witty post 4 witty post is not flirting in my book but if it gets your rocks off well good for you.

golfhobo 12-23-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I said, if a woman doesn't throw rocks at me, I call it flirting, (with me.) But, hey.... throwing rocks is okay! :lol:

My bad... we seem to miss read each other. Whatever I still think we are defining flirting differently...witty post 4 witty post is not flirting in my book but if it gets your rocks off well good for you.

Gee, Trukrswyfe..... you're being a Grinch! :lol:

Not only will you NOT flirt with me...... but you won't even let me PRETEND you are! :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

At any rate, like I told Mommee, "I'm" the one doing the "flirting." I HAVE to stay in practice...... one day, I might actually MEET a woman, and I wouldn't want to miss out just because I'd forgotten HOW! :wink:

golfhobo 12-23-2007 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommee
I don't get the issues with tissues thing, please explain. :?: Women still have issues after we get married, just different ones. And I guess the tissues would be for the kids noses :lol: ?

Sorry, my "writers" are still On Strike.... and I'm having to "wing it!" But, yeah.... I THINK I meant something like that. :wink: Mostly, I just liked the RHYME! :lol:

But, you're RIGHT about married women still having issues. I'd forgotten how my wife used to be.... UNTIL you made me remember! :evil:

I just meant that they (married women) didn't have the same kinds of issues dealing with single men that single women do.
8)

Quote:

Shovel with a longer handle???? Dude you need a backhoe
I think he needs something bigger than a backhoe at this point. :lol:

But I still think you're okay :wink:

See what I mean?? :wink:

kahlana 12-23-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Gee, Trukrswyfe..... you're being a Grinch! :lol:

Not only will you NOT flirt with me...... but you won't even let me PRETEND you are! :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

At any rate, like I told Mommee, "I'm" the one doing the "flirting." I HAVE to stay in practice...... one day, I might actually MEET a woman, and I wouldn't want to miss out just because I'd forgotten HOW! :wink:

ya know... technically its not the "meeting" women thats the problem.. its what ya do with 'em after... things could get a lil hairy at that point... jut a thought

golfhobo 12-23-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahlana
after your post about fliriting i was scared to say anything that might be construed as givng you a complex.

BUT..................
thank you VERY much for the lovely compliment *batting eyelashes and blushing slightly* and for being so very supportive by passing on such really awesome advice...
... and im NOT flirting or trying to give you a complex....

okay maybe just a lil bitty one... maybe :twisted:

There..... THAT'S better! And don't worry about giving me a complex. It would be worth it to have a single woman flirt with me again! :wink:

Besides..... what's ONE MORE gonna hurt? :shock:

Oh... and thank YOU for the compliment...("You SO rock!") No woman (especially a YOUNG one,) ever said I ROCKED before! Took TEN years off my age! :lol: :lol:

AND..... sorry about hijacking your thread!! I didn't really MEAN it to get carried away like this. Maybe, I should ask CAD to put a "sticky" on this forum...... "THROW A BONE TO HOBO" :lol: :lol:

Naw..... it would never get past ONE page..... and I'd be CRUSHED! :lol:

kahlana 12-23-2007 06:43 PM

LOL hobo.. i have no problem with you hijacking me... i mean my thread... LOL.. in the meantime i still could use some ideas of what i should take on the road with me... other than the small pillow and camera i usually have the rest in my backpack...