Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   Need second line for Womans Truck driving song... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/28737-need-second-line-womans-truck-driving-song.html)

4roses 08-14-2007 03:28 AM

hobo .... my dear friend ... You know I'm always going to read this thread ... I may not reply to everything. I'm not one to write words just to see myself in print. It comes from my heart or not at all.

and Your song made me smile.. tell ya what ... if you do make a cd ... be sure and let me know ... I'll buy the first one :wink:

Jackrabbit379 08-14-2007 02:48 PM

A good hearted woman loving a good timin man :P

golfhobo 08-14-2007 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
A good hearted woman loving a good timin man :P

Yeah! THAT'S it!!! :shock: :roll:

I got that word "foolhearted" in my head for some reason, and couldn't get it out! Thanks, Wabbit!!!! :wink:

Jackrabbit379 08-14-2007 03:32 PM

I didnt know if you were being funny by making up words, or if you did accidently say what you said. :P

bluegrassdeb 08-14-2007 04:05 PM

Good stuff.....

I'll take some of the stuff and put it in my song. If it becomes a hit someday I'll share the royalties. I really want it to look like I'm a tough lady trucker on the outside but on the inside just like any other woman. A good woman though. I'm not sure but i think the first lines will stay I'm a truck driving woman and second line will go don't need no man to hold my hand. Then maybe repeat I'm a truck driving woman, I've traveled all thru out this land. But then something like about how my hubby has kept up our lonely home. But not sure. I know I belted out a the first few lines at the bar I sing at once in a while on Sunday night. I got everyones attention and they wanted more so I have tested the beginning. Thanks all for the input. I come from a family of musicians and songsters but I just thought who better to get trucking song idea's then from truckers themselves. Thanks Golfhobo on your comments about my blog. I wrote you yesterday but wasn't able to post again. I keep getting that message and its always after I spend a half hour writting something on here I can't seem to post it then it just disapears. I know I'm doing something wrong. I'll try and find your yahoo name on there and send you a invite for my freinds list. I'm kinda tired today after working 3 hr. over last night and getting my guts jerked out riding a tow motor all night. I was hired in as a driver but they want me to drive tow motor sometimes. Boohoo I'm not proof reading this so sorry if its hard to read.

bluegrassdeb 08-14-2007 04:07 PM

Whats it tells me is invalid session please resubmit. I just keep hitting resubmit and it worked. But sometimes I lose the post. If anyone else has this problem let me know what I'm doing wrong will ya?

golfhobo 08-14-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrassdeb
Whats it tells me is invalid session please resubmit. I just keep hitting resubmit and it worked. But sometimes I lose the post. If anyone else has this problem let me know what I'm doing wrong will ya?

See.... I TOLD y'all I wasn't crazy!! :wink:

I have the same problem, Deb! I guess they assume it's on our end. I don't think it is. I don't have that problem on any other site.

When you type something you don't want to "lose," make sure you highlight and "copy" it before trying to submit. I usually "paste" my GOOD stuff :shock: :roll: onto a notepad so I KNOW I don't lose it. I usually have to hit submit up to TEN times before it will go! Then.... in the "same" session, some will go first try! :?

I "think" this is discussed under the thread "IS IT JUST ME?" on the Driver Related forum. But, no one's offering any solutions. You'll have to contact CAD directly, I think. (me, too!) I did once before, and a tech answered me and helped with "THAT" problem.

Scoe 08-15-2007 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegrassdeb

Deb, sorry this is happening to you...

It's only supposed to happen to Hobo :shock: