Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 60 of 100
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Superior Carriers and Carry Transit (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/30827-superior-carriers-carry-transit.html)

kentucky24 02-19-2009 01:47 AM

Go ahead and shoot me a pm
Be happy to help if I can
If you want we can do the cell phone thing do you have AT&T ?

Just pm me and we will get u some answers

kentucky24 02-20-2009 02:08 PM

Hicksie

I responded to your pm

Got any more questions just send me another message or even if u want some more in depth answers (I was kinda breif)

Sorry it took so long to respond

Hicksie 02-20-2009 03:55 PM

Hey Ky thanks for the info that was what i needed to know. If I can think of anything else I will let yall know. As for the time to respond I understand ya gotta keep the wheels moving. As for me got 3 hrs monday 9 tues. a layoff for wed-thur. ask to come in today fri. went in worked or sit around 3 hours and sent home. didnt wanna mess my layoff time up.(i was told that) Couldnt understand why they wanted me to come in at all. Got a company safety meeting in the morning for around 4 hours. I know how that will go. LOL well be safe and thanks for info. Im out

harleypiper 02-22-2009 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by DDCavi:
Damn man, looks almost as bad as Springfields yard the other night... ;)

Hey Springfield yard isn't that clean. Don't get anyones expectations up thinking they are going to stay clean when they come to Springfield. We don't even get coffee anymore do you really think they are going to plow or grade the yard. hahaha! Atleast they keep us busy.

wsyrob 02-22-2009 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by harleypiper:
Hey Springfield yard isn't that clean. Don't get anyones expectations up thinking they are going to stay clean when they come to Springfield. We don't even get coffee anymore do you really think they are going to plow or grade the yard. hahaha! Atleast they keep us busy.

They had coffee the other day when I was there. It just took a while to figure out that individual cup coffee maker.

kentucky24 02-23-2009 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by wsyrob:
They had coffee the other day when I was there. It just took a while to figure out that individual cup coffee maker.

Roflmfao

DDCavi 02-24-2009 10:29 PM

The coffee maker is a piece of pie, I felt more like an ass asking for coffee. I mean seriously come on...

wsyrob 02-25-2009 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by DDCavi:
The coffee maker is a piece of pie, I felt more like an ass asking for coffee. I mean seriously come on...

When I was there they put the box just inside the dispatch window. I think they were tired of drivers stocking up coffee supplies for in truck coffee makers with those individual cup packages hence the tighter security. Management has to do something to justify their existence you know?

Hicksie 02-26-2009 09:52 PM

Did any of you SUPERIOR Drivers happen to run hwy 441 up thru NC out of Ga today.(2-26). If so I passed ya and didnt know it. Just thought I would ask, and say hello. :)

harleypiper 02-28-2009 06:39 PM

When I was there they put the box just inside the dispatch window. I think they were tired of drivers stocking up coffee supplies for in truck coffee makers with those individual cup packages hence the tighter security. Management has to do something to justify their existence you know?

I guess is what happened is when they put out some coffee, the box was gone in a couple of hrs. I don't see why they just don't make it by the pot like the other terminals. I know they are not hurting to where coffee is an issue. They know it's not the drivers, cuz there weren't any around..

Hey Ky- Guess you were in the Augusta yard when I was there. I must have just missed you. There were a couple of trucks gone when I woke up. I'm in 3320. Took a load to P&G but from what Chris said it's not going to last long.