Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   List of Companies to AVOID. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/25137-list-companies-avoid.html)

Cluggy619 02-26-2007 01:20 PM

List of Companies to AVOID.

This is a list of companies to AVOID due to their practice to hire Mexicans drivers ( Mexican NATIONALS ). It is also for those companies who will hire them in the future.

I'll start.

It has been public knowledge that Celadon will be using these non-US drivers to increase their profits. They are 1st on the list.

Any others?

Snake_Ize 02-26-2007 03:01 PM

Many, if not most companies hire some non-US-residents of all nationalities to drive for them. Do you want to list all of them or are you just against the Mexican drivers? :roll:

Lewis friend 02-26-2007 03:29 PM

Well, i guess we can cross schnieder of the list because they hire canadians; Can't have any damn canadians working for "our" U.S. companies now. What with their maple syrup and hockey and all. No sir. Those free-loaders. Canada sucks!

2) You put "non-us resident" in parenthesis to imply that a "non-us resident Mexican" is no good for whatever criteria you're going by? (?) Can a driver be Mexican and a "US resident" at the same time? IF so, how?

NevadaJim 02-26-2007 04:07 PM

This sounds like the beginning of a boo-hoo whiner thread.

Sheepdancer 02-26-2007 04:23 PM

whats wrong with hiring LEGAL immigrants?

century451 02-26-2007 04:37 PM

Leagal residents woulnt be a reason to bitch about anything.

Cluggy619 02-26-2007 04:43 PM

Tell you what, folks.

If you want your job to go "south of the boarder", That's fine with me. I myself would prefer not to lose my job to a Mexican NATIONALS or any other. Weather that be Canadians, Mexicans, Russians, Iraqies, etc.....I don't care where they come from. If they come here for employment, and are hired for the sole purpose of a lower wage, why should we care. Right? Your jobs are secured, right?

If you said yes, then your a fool. This posting was ment to show these American companies Hiring these people what driver in the US think. I guess it's alright, then, for your wage to be cut in half. So be it.

Cluggy619 02-26-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
whats wrong with hiring LEGAL immigrants?

Everything if the purpose is to take jobs from American drivers just to make a buck.

Should we add JB Hunt to this list as well? You do have a problem getting miles for your American OTR drivers....sad to think that the reason is you have a Mexican NATIONALS to take those miles at a cheaper rate, weather they are legal or not.

Cluggy619 02-26-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake_Ize
Many, if not most companies hire some non-US-residents of all nationalities to drive for them. Do you want to list all of them or are you just against the Mexican drivers? :roll:

I don't care where they come from. Maybe I'm just mad about the lower wages they will be paid to haul the same goods.

Maybe we should force the companies to pay the same, so that no real profit can be shown. At least this way, we know that we are NOT losing our pay for cheaper labor.

Sheepdancer 02-26-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Should we add JB Hunt to this list as well?
You are free to add anyone you want to your little whine lists.
Wait.....how many of your whine lists in JB already on? Ive lost count.