Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Any onhave info on PGT (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/24958-any-onhave-info-pgt.html)

joe pro 02-20-2007 10:20 PM

pgt

drove for them about 4 years ago for 3 months. Low pay and small trucks
40" sleeper flat top 980000 miles 375 horse cat what a dog. The good thing is you only hall steel at least i did back then they had a drywall division dont know if they still do oriantation was short and sweet 1 week at Monaca pa. 2weeks with trainer. The problem is he had a coverd wagon so you were not taught how to tarp not even during oriantation.
when i got my truck i did not got a coverd wagon had to figure out how to tarp that sucked :oops: :oops:

Snowman7 02-20-2007 10:41 PM

Re: pgt

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe pro
40" sleeper flat top 980000 miles 375 horse cat what a dog. The good thing is you only hall steel at least i did back then they had a drywall division dont know if they still do oriantation was short and sweet 1 week at Monaca pa. 2weeks with trainer. The problem is he had a coverd wagon so you were not taught how to tarp not even during oriantation.
when i got my truck i did not got a coverd wagon had to figure out how to tarp that sucked :oops: :oops:

There ya have it from an ex employee! I see your from northwest OH. Were you out of the Leipsic terminal? I spent a few nites at the little truck stop on the corner trying to get loads out of Protec.

joe pro 02-20-2007 11:32 PM

Re: pgt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowman7
Quote:

Originally Posted by joe pro

There ya have it from an ex employee! I see your from northwest OH. Were you out of the Leipsic terminal? I spent a few nites at the little truck stop on the corner trying to get loads out of Protec.

No my dispach was out of Manaca Pa. I think i was at the Leipsic termanal once . If my memory is correct the leipsic terminal is out in the middel of farm ground. In a pre fab building.