Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Just got a call from JB Hunt... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/24415-just-got-call-jb-hunt.html)

skot1983 01-31-2007 02:31 PM

Just got a call from JB Hunt...

Well, on the upside, they told me that I only need about 3 months of experience. On the downside, they want me to find a company to drive for, for 3 months then to call them back. Any companies out there willing to hire me? :?: We shall see!

Sheepdancer 01-31-2007 02:39 PM

not to burst your bubble, but i read your other posts on here and saw that you had 3 preventables at Swift. JB isnt going to be able to hire you for 3 years. Yes, our policy after someone is terminated from another company is 3 or 6 months safe driving with another company before we can put you on. Thats probably what the recruiter was telling you. Also next time we call you ( and we will call you) you might want to ask the recruiter to take you out of the system for at least 3 years.

Highwayman 02-01-2007 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Also next time we call you ( and we will call you) you might want to ask the recruiter to take you out of the system for at least 3 years.

Ol' JB still calls me to check up on me periodically! :lol:

jman 02-01-2007 02:22 AM

Hang up the Phone

If you got a call from JB hang up the phone.

crzy4trkn 02-01-2007 09:51 PM

I have 6 weeks experance and 2 preventables,and was terminated. 1 accident was B.S as it was just a few scratches. J.B. calls me every week to tell me they cant hire me :evil:,when I get hired on with a small company I will be staying with them for a long time,and the big companies can go screw themselves :evil:

jnk2001 02-01-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Also next time we call you ( and we will call you) you might want to ask the recruiter to take you out of the system for at least 3 years
Who asked JB Hunt to put names on a list any way? I sure didn't. and you'd think when you tell them no, it should be enough, don't you think?
Why is it our responsibility to tell JB Hunt to take names off when you didn't ask to be put on in the first place?

Hey, here's a thought, don't tell them to take your name off and keep wasting their time... :lol: :lol:

02-02-2007 12:47 AM

They call me at least once a month, if not more

skot1983 02-02-2007 05:57 AM

well i got a call from CRST they are interested in hiring me! woohoo! and there is already someone who wouldn't mind driving teams with me! now i just gotta wait for the recruiter to call me today (friday)

belpre122 02-02-2007 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skot1983
well i got a call from CRST they are interested in hiring me! woohoo! and there is already someone who wouldn't mind driving teams with me! now i just gotta wait for the recruiter to call me today (friday)

Skot, I'm interested to see how the CRST offer works out. Keep us posted. Good Luck. Gary

BMiller 02-02-2007 06:29 PM

JB Hunt

Getting on JB Hunt's call list is like getting cockroaches in your house. You play hell getting rid of them.