Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Idiots like piece of work (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/23594-idiots-like-piece-work.html)

Jackrabbit379 01-05-2007 10:26 PM

Well,fooeey. I guess,our spammer zappers,zapped the spam. :P

classicxl 01-05-2007 10:27 PM

yea i wanted to see what all the fuss was about

devildice 01-05-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Well,fooeey. I guess,our spammer zappers,zapped the spam. :P

maybe they can fry some up them for a samich

Rev.Vassago 01-05-2007 11:52 PM

All I see in the JB thread is Sheepdancer threatening other members of this board, and Sheepdancer pretending to be a modulator. :roll:

glasman2 01-06-2007 12:25 AM

It was nothing big, just 18 post in 30 minutes and 1/3 of them Telling people to come to CFI, Phone # and his web site promoting the company. He was just trying to get some cash in his pocket. It was starting to get ridicules, looked like he was going to do it all day till he got someone. Maybe he did.

Useless 01-06-2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glasman2
It was nothing big, just 18 post in 30 minutes and 1/3 of them Telling people to come to CFI, Phone # and his web site promoting the company. He was just trying to get some cash in his pocket. It was starting to get ridicules, looked like he was going to do it all day till he got someone. Maybe he did.

I looked at his other postings, and he did seem to be campaigning a bit. Well, they allow recruiters to post here, so I don't see anything wrong with drivers trying to earn a little referral money; at the same time, 18 posts in 30 mins. does seem a wee bit excessive.

Useless 01-06-2007 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicxl
yea i wanted to see what all the fuss was about

Don't think there was anything to fuss about; just a bunch of hoopla over nothing.

greg3564 01-06-2007 05:48 AM

Nothing worse than others here who tout their companies as being the greatest around. Hey if he wants to tell us how great CFI is then more power to him.

Useless 01-06-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564
Nothing worse than others here who tout their companies as being the greatest around.

You sure got that right, Greg!!!

Just because this forum is entitled "Truck Driving Jobs- What about this company?", that does not give anyone the right to say something positive about the company that they work for!!!

Actually, the moderators are at fault here, because the should have named this forum the "Truck Driving Jobs-What About This Company; Moans, Groans, and Bitches ONLY" forum.

Of course, where would that leave Sheepdancer??

greg3564 01-06-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless
Of course, where would that leave Sheepdancer??[/color]

Poor Sheepdancer :sad: He's simply misunderstood. :lol: