Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Idiots like piece of work (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/23594-idiots-like-piece-work.html)

Smooth 01-05-2007 07:18 PM

Idiots like piece of work

Now , I enjoy driving for my current company , but unlike piece of work , I'm not using this website as advertising tool trying to gain referrals because I make enough money on your own . You should be ashamed of yourself tough guy . Anyone who is interested in joining CFI , please contact Skywalker he will give it to you straight up , not this piece of work .

glasman2 01-05-2007 07:27 PM

Ya ... I noticed his spamming, just kept my mouth shut.... Knew someone would else say something :P

yoopr 01-05-2007 07:40 PM

I'm not sure but wasn't that deleted?

Walking Eagle 01-05-2007 07:43 PM

Nope yoopr it's close to the bottom of the JB Hunt thread. :sad:

Useless 01-05-2007 08:11 PM

I read his post on the "JB Hunt" thread; it's hardly what I would call spamming!!

This forum is filled with horror stories of "trainers from Hell", and bad experiences that drivers have had with different companies. That's okay; it's part of what this forumm is about.

So, along comes "Piece Of Work", who has something positive to say about his company; why should that be a problem??

If he was talking about CR England, I'd say that he was just a lying shill; but CFI does have a good reputation, so what he posted seems reasonable to me!!

Heck, I don't even drive for CFI, but I'll sure recommend them to noobs or drivers looking for a good place to work!!

8)

yoopr 01-05-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walking Eagle
Nope yoopr it's close to the bottom of the JB Hunt thread. :sad:

ok-wrong spammer then :P
I read it just now and I don't take it as spam but it kinda looks like someone fishing for referral bonuses :P

Jackrabbit379 01-05-2007 09:57 PM

Weird. Apparently,I missed something. :shock: :P

devildice 01-05-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Weird. Apparently,I missed something. :shock: :P

yeah me too :?: :?:

Jackrabbit379 01-05-2007 10:06 PM

Maybe we should check out the Joe Bob thread,and see if we can find a SPAM sandwich.

classicxl 01-05-2007 10:25 PM

i looked i did not see what the spam is

Jackrabbit379 01-05-2007 10:26 PM

Well,fooeey. I guess,our spammer zappers,zapped the spam. :P

classicxl 01-05-2007 10:27 PM

yea i wanted to see what all the fuss was about

devildice 01-05-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Well,fooeey. I guess,our spammer zappers,zapped the spam. :P

maybe they can fry some up them for a samich

Rev.Vassago 01-05-2007 11:52 PM

All I see in the JB thread is Sheepdancer threatening other members of this board, and Sheepdancer pretending to be a modulator. :roll:

glasman2 01-06-2007 12:25 AM

It was nothing big, just 18 post in 30 minutes and 1/3 of them Telling people to come to CFI, Phone # and his web site promoting the company. He was just trying to get some cash in his pocket. It was starting to get ridicules, looked like he was going to do it all day till he got someone. Maybe he did.

Useless 01-06-2007 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glasman2
It was nothing big, just 18 post in 30 minutes and 1/3 of them Telling people to come to CFI, Phone # and his web site promoting the company. He was just trying to get some cash in his pocket. It was starting to get ridicules, looked like he was going to do it all day till he got someone. Maybe he did.

I looked at his other postings, and he did seem to be campaigning a bit. Well, they allow recruiters to post here, so I don't see anything wrong with drivers trying to earn a little referral money; at the same time, 18 posts in 30 mins. does seem a wee bit excessive.

Useless 01-06-2007 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicxl
yea i wanted to see what all the fuss was about

Don't think there was anything to fuss about; just a bunch of hoopla over nothing.

greg3564 01-06-2007 05:48 AM

Nothing worse than others here who tout their companies as being the greatest around. Hey if he wants to tell us how great CFI is then more power to him.

Useless 01-06-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564
Nothing worse than others here who tout their companies as being the greatest around.

You sure got that right, Greg!!!

Just because this forum is entitled "Truck Driving Jobs- What about this company?", that does not give anyone the right to say something positive about the company that they work for!!!

Actually, the moderators are at fault here, because the should have named this forum the "Truck Driving Jobs-What About This Company; Moans, Groans, and Bitches ONLY" forum.

Of course, where would that leave Sheepdancer??

greg3564 01-06-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless
Of course, where would that leave Sheepdancer??[/color]

Poor Sheepdancer :sad: He's simply misunderstood. :lol:

Useless 01-06-2007 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
All I see in the JB thread is Sheepdancer threatening other members of this board, and Sheepdancer pretending to be a modulator. :roll:

Rev.;

As for your Anti-Sheepdancer crap, I'll let it slide this time.

You try that again, and you will start and LOSE a war like you wouldn't believe!!
:P

The Great and Most Useless Omnipotent Not a Moderator, But Gonna' Moderate Anyway Useless has Spoken!!

greg3564 01-07-2007 12:46 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Rev.;

As for your anti-Sheepdancer crap, I'll let it slide this time.

You try that again, and you will start and LOSE a war like you wouldn't believe!!

The Great and Most Useless Omnipotent Not a Moderator, But Gonna' Moderate Anyway Useless has Spoken!!

:withstupid: :lol: .........OH :dung: Here comes sheepdancer :moose:

Rev.Vassago 01-07-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Rev.;

As for your anti-Sheepdancer crap, I'll let it slide this time.

I better run and hide. :shock: :?

yoopr 01-07-2007 02:24 AM

easy does it

Useless 01-07-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg3564

:withstupid: :lol: .........OH :dung: Here comes sheepdancer :moose:

Nawww!!! Not to worry!!!

The self-appointed moderator "Sheepdancer" has retired for the weekend!!! 8)

Sheepdancer 01-07-2007 04:43 PM

Wow, Im so popular.
If you really think Piece of Work is a driver, I guess I shouldnt have used the term "Insult to intelligence".
Look, what hes doing is a pretty common tactic amoung a few recruiters. Posing as a driver on boards and websites. I was just saying it was unethical and the wrong way to recruit drivers. Perhaps you think its ok.

It wouldnt really be that hard to change my personal recruiting website around, say I was a driver for JB and tell everyone how great I was doing. Hell, I even have drivers Ive hired that Im close enough to where I could use their name and driver number on my website. Would I do that? of course not. I dont need to.

Useless 01-07-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Look, what hes doing is a pretty common tactic amoung a few recruiters. Posing as a driver on boards and websites. I was just saying it was unethical and the wrong way to recruit drivers. Perhaps you think its ok.

The insulting of other people's intelligence is something that has been carried out by you, and you alone, Sheepdancer!! To suggest that if someone does not buy into your baseless allegations, then they are some how intellectually deficient is as asinine as it is absurd!!

The notion that he is a recruiter is based upon nothing more than conjecture on your part. I see you making this allegation, but I do not see anything in the way of factual evidence to support it.

In any event, you have no right to issue threats. You are a recruiter, and as I stated in the J.B. Hunt thread, there are times when you do offer some things of value to the board.

You are not a moderator, so you have no business telling him about what you will "let slide" or tolerate, or not tolerate, and you sure as Hell have no right to make threats of "starting a war"!!

Sheepdancer 01-08-2007 01:12 PM

Useless, my little buddy.

You are not a moderator either, so you have no business telling me what I can or can not say on these boards. So lighten up, take a Midol and relax. :D

Rev.Vassago 01-08-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

You are not a moderator either, so you have no business telling me what I can or can not say on these boards. So lighten up, take a Midol and relax. :D

Useless was commenting on what you said. That is how a message board works. :roll:

Sheepdancer 01-08-2007 02:03 PM

As I was commenting on what piece of work said, which is also how a message board works. Funny that in the years ive been on here, Ive never had a moderator tell me what I have posted is wrong or against the rules. So forgive me if I dont pay attention to you or useless and your meaningless bantor. I will say what I want on this message board...but thanks for playing.

Useless 01-08-2007 03:31 PM

Quote:

Well, your arguments have run out of steam, so now you are reduced to petty, condescending, name calling???

You are not a moderator either, so you have no business telling me what I can or can not say on these boards.

Now, all that is left for you to do is obfuscate the issue!! I never once attempted to serve a a moderator, nor did I ever tell you what you could or could not say!! You know that as well as I do, but the only hope you have now is to attempt to confuse the issue; too bad, Sheepdancer!! You can be as petty and condescending as you want, but it aint gonna' work here

I did call you wrong for threatening another member, and I will continue to do so. You don't have to like it. Too bad that you are too weak to admit you faults!!

So lighten up, take a Midol and relax. :D

Why don't you just cut the condescending bullsh*t, Sheepdancer??

On second thought, Keep it up!!! You are a fine representation of your company!! You are an excellent example of what a driver can expect when he goes to work for J.B. Hunt!!
Ol' Johnny B.Hunt would be proud of you, I've no doubt!!
:roll:

Useless 01-08-2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

As I was commenting on what piece of work said, which is also how a message board works. Funny that in the years ive been on here, Ive never had a moderator tell me what I have posted is wrong or against the rules. So forgive me if I dont pay attention to you or useless and your meaningless bantor. I will say what I want on this message board...but thanks for playing.

You are a bald faced liar, Sheepdancer!!! But, then again, you are also a recruiter for J.B. Hunt, so why should that come as any surprise??

You were NOT just commenting on what Piece of Work said, you were attempting to serve as a self appointed moderator,[i] (e.g.: I'll let your CFI crap slide this time")[/i] and you made threats of "Starting a WAR that he would LOSE very quickly"

Folks, THIS is the man you need to talk to about a promising career with J.B.Hunt!!

Rev.Vassago 01-08-2007 03:58 PM

Quote:

As I was commenting on what piece of work said, which is also how a message board works.

No, you were THREATENING another member for posting in a thread about another company. That isn't commenting.:roll:

Quote:

Funny that in the years ive been on here, Ive never had a moderator tell me what I have posted is wrong or against the rules.
Then you don't pay attention.

Quote:

So forgive me if I dont pay attention to you or useless and your meaningless bantor. I will say what I want on this message board...
No you won't.