LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
I didnt know that KLLM was for sale.
The company is owned by two individuals Jack Liles and family and Bernie Ebbers who was head of World Comm before they imploded.

Liles owns 35 % and Ebbers 65 %. Ebbers part of the company has been in trust with the courts after he was convicted and sent to jail. As part of his settlement his part of the company is to be sold and the proceeds to go to World Comm.

The company's mamagement team was left intact and has been running businesss as usual. But if someone like CRST gets ahold of them that would not be good.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Senior Board Member

I didnt say you were lying dude, I said it sounds like one of those CB rumors and I found it strange that absolutely nothing about it is anywhere on any financial websites or the companies websites. When a large company is about to be sold, it will always be all over financial websites.

I dont need to call them to know this. If its true, I will believe it when I see a press release. I seriously doubt they would tell the drivers before they told the press.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hat Rak
All you need to know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlKdCXOmzH8

Not to say that all CRST drivers are like this, but well, who taught this guy to drive?

OUCH!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:53 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
I didnt say you were lying dude, I said it sounds like one of those CB rumors and I found it strange that absolutely nothing about it is anywhere on any financial websites or the companies websites. When a large company is about to be sold, it will always be all over financial websites.

I dont need to call them to know this. If its true, I will believe it when I see a press release. I seriously doubt they would tell the drivers before they told the press.
From your post you implied that it was not true. And you don't have anything to base it on other than your inability to find a news posting about it. Since KLLM is a private company they never make press releases about their financial information.

If you are unwilling to do the complete research don't post about something you know nothing about and especially imply that is the post is not true

And yes KLLM would tell their drivers first you don't know their management very well.