User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2006, 04:10 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default "POS" trainer fired

Just got off the phone with a girl who I went to CDL school with. She had signed on with CRST and has already gone thru orientation and had been with a trainer for about a week. She went to school during the day and night to graduate sooner as she needed to get started soon. She did very well to. She is very nice and did good in school.
She told me she was waiting for another trainer to pick her up and she had to fire the first one cause he was trying to put the moves on her and she had made very clear from the onset that she is married and any of that behavior was not to be tolerated. The jerk even tried to throw her off the truck in the middle of nowhere cause she wouldn't give in to his unwanted advances. She got hold of CRST and informed them of the situation and now that jerk wad has been fired. 50 year old guy. You think he would know better. I hope he can't get hired by anyone. CRST had told her they would get her a female trainer from the beginning but when she got there they didn't do as they promised. I tried to talk her out of going with CRST put she was committed as they payed her school tuition. I sure hope they honor what they said with her new trainer. At least they did the right thing by firing the other one. Apparently he couldn't drive worth a crap either as she said he ran over every curb when turning a corner. She should have been training him!!
Old 10-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Not knowing the person you are talking about I sure hope what she says happened really did happen.

There have been many women, in all walks of life, who have cried sexual harrassment or rape just to "get even" with a man for some percieved insult.

While it does happen (harrassment, etc) these witches who cry foul when none occurred make it so hard on the ones who really did undergo such pathetic treatment.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Senior Board Member

I agree with Uturn.I hope that poor guy wasen't set up.But if he was guilty??? Well??? ops:
Old 10-06-2006, 05:23 AM

I really don't believe that was the case. I got to know her pretty good in school and she just isn't that way. I talked to her for 30 minutes last night and although we didn't discuss specifics of what happened I believe she would not make any of it up. She is a no BS kinda gal.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Rookie

no one truly knows but him and her. the reason if you have femal students to have a camera in the cab