Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   And the Survey Says... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says-13/)
-   -   Palestinian Homeland? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/survey-says/4716-palestinian-homeland.html)

Lady18wheels 09-28-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
When you factor in religious views and beliefs, you'll end up with a whole new set of poll options. :)

Touchy subject. Will pass on this one myself.

I didn't realize...
Ok. Is there any way to get past the KVJ thing? Anybody willing to accept that it's not an
Quote:

actual collection of historical documents untampered ....
:?: :?: Or is it simply the best evidence we have of the history of the region?

Incidentally, I'm Christian myself :D 8)

heavenbound 09-29-2004 01:02 PM

Quote:

I'll proudly admit I'm a Christian Trucker.....
thats good to know.

Quote:

I have no shame in him so that one day He'll have no shame in me
that is so true.

Quote:

(Incidentally, I'm Christian myself)
that should be in BOLD letters Lady18wheels and Bigger

Lady18wheels 09-29-2004 01:09 PM

You're right heavenbound

AlexZello 02-26-2008 10:01 PM

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think? uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict

RebelDarlin 02-28-2008 07:24 AM

Re: What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middl

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexZello
What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think?

SPAM ALERT...
From another forum:

We can discuss this man's views if desired.

However this author is actually advertising a blog for Obadiah Shoher. He is not really interested in a discussion.

If you google "Obadiah Shoher ", you see AlexZello repetitive post more than you see any actual information about Obadiah Shoher.

Twilight Flyer 02-28-2008 04:22 PM

Well, if he wants to put forth a discussion here without advertising his blog or website, he's more than welcome. But any overt attempts and spamming will get shut down immediately. Right now with the one post and no links, he's OK. If people take from that the desire to go out searching for the blog or website, that's fine, too. But if he discusses here, it'll be spam-free.