Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   College football is bedlam this season! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/30206-college-football-bedlam-season.html)

yoopr 11-16-2007 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Waiting for this Saturday for Michigan Ohio State at the Big House in Ann Arbor. That right there is going to be a war. Both teams are going to be P I S S E D after losing last week. Michigan to Wisconsin and the Buckeyes to the ILLINI at the Horseshoe man that was SWEET for me being an ILLINI fan. Also this probably being Loyld Carl's last home game look for the Wolverrines to be fired up.

Yep-Probably one the Oldest and Bitter Rivalries in College Football. Records mean nothing in this game.
I don't like the U of M but I hate OSU so Go Blue

Oh Snowman-That's your cue :D

Mr. Ford95 11-16-2007 09:28 AM

Can't say the BCS will screw Oregon this time.......Arizona with the huge upset last night. Oregon lost their Heisman hopeful QB and then lost the game.

mike3fan 11-16-2007 02:35 PM

curse of the #2 ranking strikes again.

11-16-2007 02:41 PM

Who will get BIT NEXT WEEKEND KANSAS better pray they are not #2 for the Big 12 title game.

Jackrabbit379 11-16-2007 02:42 PM

It's crazy. That's for sure. Who knows what will happen next.

Midnight Flyer 11-16-2007 03:06 PM

:D Jackrabbit, U of A chancellor John White said during a Board of Trustees meeting yesterday (Thursday) that he supports Razorback Head Coach Houston Nutt but stopped short of giving Nutta a vote of confidence. New AD Jeff Long only remarked that the main focus right now is supporting the student athletes during their final two games. What is everyone reading into this? Nutt will be history after Jan. 1. 8)

Jackrabbit379 11-16-2007 03:37 PM

Sounds like it, Midnight Flyer. Sounds like the new A.D might be giving Nuttcase the boot, at the end of the season.

Snowman7 11-16-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
Quote:

Waiting for this Saturday for Michigan Ohio State at the Big House in Ann Arbor. That right there is going to be a war. Both teams are going to be P I S S E D after losing last week. Michigan to Wisconsin and the Buckeyes to the ILLINI at the Horseshoe man that was SWEET for me being an ILLINI fan. Also this probably being Loyld Carl's last home game look for the Wolverrines to be fired up.

Yep-Probably one the Oldest and Bitter Rivalries in College Football. Records mean nothing in this game.

I thought you hated them even more than us? :shock:

Go Blue? Down here its Go Blow! :lol:

Should be a great game. I know we're pissed and lookin to take it out on someone. I know they're pissed about losing the last three in a row to us. and rumors are its Lloyd Carr's last year, goona step down. Opens the door for Les Miles.

Scoe: I feel your pain dude. I was rootin for the Ducks.

11-16-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowman7
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
Quote:

I thought you hated them even more than us? :shock:

Go Blue? Down here its Go Blow! :lol:

Should be a great game. I know we're pissed and lookin to take it out on someone. I know they're pissed about losing the last three in a row to us. and rumors are its Lloyd Carr's last year, goona step down. Opens the door for Les Miles.

Scoe: I feel your pain dude. I was rootin for the Ducks.

How did it feel to LOSE to an UNRANKED team AT HOME ON SENIOR DAY. Especially to the ILLINI who had not beaten a #1 team in 52 years. There are 3 teams in Colledge football I love to see lose 1 is Ohio State 2 is Michigan and 3 is Norte Dame. Got to see all 3 lose the same day and I was in heaven. Hard to believe the Irish are 1-9 this year and the best QB left school to transfer to Northern Illinois University.

Snowman7 11-16-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

How did it feel to LOSE to an UNRANKED team AT HOME ON SENIOR DAY. Especially to the ILLINI who had not beaten a #1 team in 52 years. There are 3 teams in Colledge football I love to see lose 1 is Ohio State 2 is Michigan and 3 is Norte Dame. Got to see all 3 lose the same day and I was in heaven. Hard to believe the Irish are 1-9 this year and the best QB left school to transfer to Northern Illinois University.

Ummm, it sucked. But thank god we wont have to worry about that for another 52 years and we'll be back to whoopen your azz on a regular basis! :wink:

Actually the Illini played real well. I was impressed. For those of you who arent paying attention they are 9-3 with wins over OSU, Wisc, and Penn State. If I remember right didnt they play Mizzou pretty tough before losing?