Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   Test: What size tank requires a tank endorsement? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/37276-test-what-size-tank-requires-tank-endorsement.html)

Rev.Vassago 03-04-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 441050)
But, I noticed YOU didn't give an answer yet, Rev. You KNOW I never post an opinion till I see how wrong you are! :clap:

You are clearly incapable of answering a question on your own, and resort to picking apart the answers of others. You were given a wonderful chance to show some true knowledge on the subject, and you fell flat on your face with your non-answer. I will take this into light every time you attempt to pick apart the knowledge of others, and will constantly quote your non-answer. (which is funny because you pick apart MB's posts as non-answers).

Rev.Vassago 03-04-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 441050)
Sorry to disappoint you. I'm not interested in this little "TEST" from our resident "driver hater." I recently got my tanker endorsement while getting my Triples so I could pull these wiggle wagons. I guess that means I'm good to go with a full tank of nasty chemicals! :lol:

So, it doesn't matter to me if it's a bladder on a flatbed or a tanker full of rancid milk! Just kick the tires and light the fires and I'm ready to roll! ;)

I didn't get to roll last night/today though, cuz they couldn't get the "local wusses" out to shuttle the local freight to the terminal, ergo.... nothing for me to haul to Kentucky! Dang I feel guilty enjoying this 3 day "snow" weekend! :hellno:

But, I noticed YOU didn't give an answer yet, Rev. You KNOW I never post an opinion till I see how wrong you are! :clap:

And just in case you attempt to edit your post, I'm saving a copy of the original by quoting it.

golfhobo 03-04-2009 01:31 AM

Rev.Vassago said:

Quote:

You are clearly incapable of answering a question on your own, and resort to picking apart the answers of others.
Wrong. As I stated, I was clearly DISinterested in this topic. YOU drug me into the conversation (which I had no interest in posting about. Hey! Can I call that a "personal attack on someone who hadn't even posted on this thread?)

Quote:

You were given a wonderful chance to show some true knowledge on the subject, and you fell flat on your face with your non-answer.
I show knowledge where knowledge is needed or when YOU misquote regs or rationale. I saw NO need to answer this question that related to nobody or nothing. And again I note that YOU failed to give an answer as well. So.... I guess YOU fell flat on your face as well. :roll:

Quote:

I will take this into light every time you attempt to pick apart the knowledge of others, and will constantly quote your non-answer. (which is funny because you pick apart MB's posts as non-answers).
Like THAT would be an innovation for you! :rofl: But.... whatever! I guess things on CAD ARE getting a bit slow eh? I guess when you are married to it, as you now are, you must "fish" for controversy. Personally, I now have other things that require my time.

But, as a matter of fact, after reading the thread, I was GOING to throw my support behind Allan5Oh's answer. But, before I could DO so, M/B confirmed it to be true (to the extent that he has that power.)

However, as I"ve said many times before..... I don't talk about things that I don't know about, and I don't know that much about tanker yanking! Never needed to. But, if I ever DO.... be assured that I will know ALL that I need to know. And probably, as always, more than YOU. :clap:

Jumbo 03-04-2009 02:28 AM

My guess is 10 gallons. Same size as my hat.

ApacheKid 01-09-2012 04:25 PM

What about a Pneumatic trailer, is it considered a tanker?

Fredog 01-09-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApacheKid (Post 507285)
What about a Pneumatic trailer, is it considered a tanker?

NO, it's not

ApacheKid 01-09-2012 05:38 PM

Thanks Fredog for the quick reply!

golfhobo 01-09-2012 09:07 PM

And thank YOU, ApacheKid for dragging up a very old post that reminded me of all the fun I used to have "debating" The Rev!

With HIM gone, I've turned into a milquetoast poster just trying to "get along" with the other kids here. I was SO much more fun back then! LOL!