Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   For you non-believers, this means you useless (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/28424-you-non-believers-means-you-useless.html)

century451 07-23-2007 02:16 AM

Looks like a domestic terrorist threat to me.

Ridge Runner 07-23-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

You wanna F$*k with me?? My brothewr is a security guard at an apartment complex.

ROFLMAO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fredog 07-23-2007 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Useless
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog

I think you have been in the same room with a dope smoker and he blew smoke in your face. you are hallucinating, that never happened, I verified it on snopes.. so there :alien:

I don't appreciate you calling me a LIAR, Dog!!

I WAS there when it happened; I was hauling a load of Dissemminating Gaunkulators from Seattle Washington to Colunbus Ohio when I had to refuel at the TA Truckstop between Houston and Beaumont!!

You wanna F$*k with me?? My brothewr is a security guard at an apartment complex.

How bout if I just place an annonymous phone call telling him I saw you walking on the grass there??

Better start thinking about what your DAC reports gonna look like when I get finished with you!! :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

F*** your brother,I will take his flashlight batteries away..

cclarke1268 07-23-2007 03:43 AM

Quote:

Better do a little homework, Fredog!!
:roll:
In the two years that I drove OTR, I've driven millions of miles with my tin can CB's and nobody EVER said anything to me about it!!
:P

Millions, (plural) of miles in only two years. Damn took me ten years to do 1 million miles, and accident free at that. You must have to use that big radio for dem bear reports with that fast truck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have know idea what kind of radio ya'll are talking about just reading the thread

Fredog 07-23-2007 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cclarke1268
Quote:

In the two years that I drove OTR, I've driven millions of miles with my tin can CB's and nobody EVER said anything to me about it!!

Quote:

Millions, (plural) of miles in only two years.
Damn took me ten years to do 1 million miles, and accident free at that. You must have to use that big radio for dem bear reports with that fast truck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have know idea what kind of radio ya'll are talking about just reading the thread

I have told him a billion times not to exaggarate

Twilight Flyer 07-23-2007 02:33 PM

I'm sending a keyboard cleaning bill to the both of you (Freddog and Useless)!!

OMG, I can't stop laughing!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Popeye 07-23-2007 02:44 PM

For Fredog and Useless:

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy096.gif

Useless 07-23-2007 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USELESS:

How bout if I just place an annonymous phone call telling him I saw you walking on the grass there??

Better start thinking about what your DAC reports gonna look like when I get finished with you!! :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[/color]

FREDOG:

F*** your brother,I will take his flashlight batteries away..[/quote]

Useless:

FREDOG!!

If you even THINK of trying to do that, you are begging for trouble!!

This is my brother we're talking about. Remember?? He's a SECURITY GUARD!!at an apartment complex!! You mess with him and you'll find out what trouble is!!

One dude decided that he was going to go for my brothers flashlight.

Well, that was the WRONG thing to do!!

My brother pulled out a pen and a notepad, wrote down the guys name, and then gave him a WARNING!!

I'll bet that dude hasn't had a decent night's worth of sleep since!!

Useless 07-23-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cclarke1268
Quote:

Millions, (plural) of miles in only two years. Damn took me ten years to do 1 million miles, and accident free at that. You must have to use that big radio for dem bear reports with that fast truck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cclarke:

Scroll down to the: "And The Survey Says??" Forum Look for the "What Kind or Radio" thread. Read the survey question, vote if you wish, then read my replies and Fredog's replies.
Then, if your mind is sufficiently warppprd, you might understand what this is all about!!

Fredog 07-23-2007 05:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by USELESS:

[/color]

FREDOG:

F*** your brother,I will take his flashlight batteries away..

Useless:

FREDOG!!

If you even THINK of trying to do that, you are begging for trouble!!

This is my brother we're talking about. Remember?? He's a SECURITY GUARD!!at an apartment complex!! You mess with him and you'll find out what trouble is!!

One dude decided that he was going to go for my brothers flashlight.

Well, that was the WRONG thing to do!!

My brother pulled out a pen and a notepad, wrote down the guys name, and then gave him a WARNING!!

I'll bet that dude hasn't had a decent night's worth of sleep since!!
[/quote]

I didnt know the stakes were this high I would never mess with a guard who had a flashlight AND a note pad. I will concede to you (for now) but I will NEVER go away!!!!