Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   For those who act like I started everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/22091-those-who-act-like-i-started-everything.html)

Dawn 11-09-2006 02:10 AM

For those who act like I started everything

I wish you would read the thread "hours versus running illegal"
and "sleeper Berth" preferably "hours versus running illegal first!
I tried to tell Mr. Revco my credintials and I tried to be humorous. Even after that go on to "sleeper Bert" and you will see I tried again to be nice but ask him why must he be the way he is. (I don't remember exact words) I don't know how he expects me to prove something via the internet and also I would not send him my personal information as to where I work or anything. Heck if I knew him and trusted him I would give him my boss's number of 18 years and let him talk with my boss!
But my point is, why is everyone acting like I started this when he has totally questioned everything. I totally admitted my grammar isn't that good, and particullary I am not concerned with it at this time because I am off duty and my brain really needs to rest! I even told someone (I think Rawlco) he seemed knowledgable and if I had any questions I would ask him. How would one take that as I know everything. When I speak I usually know what I am talking about, and if I don't I will start off with I am not sure, here is my thought,but I will try and get you a correct answer! I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, but I do know my logs!

Again all I can say is the information I posted is true and again everyone is different in the wording they use. The words I used was correct, the grammar/spelling errors well so? You will have that. I got 2 peop
le on the board some help and that is good enough for me!

So all I ask is everyone "STOP PICKING ON ME AND GIVE ME A DAMN CHANCE" :x

yoopr 11-09-2006 02:13 AM

what's "Sleeper Bert"?? Is that Ernies buddie?

shyykatt 11-09-2006 02:15 AM

oh, you just haven't gotten to know him yet; he's just....Rev. He doesn't bite (much); only if we have't fed him for a while. (Roadhog, it was your turn!) :wink: :lol:

street_95 11-09-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
what's "Sleeper Bert"?? Is that Ernies buddie?

oh heck........lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeee!

Dawn 11-09-2006 02:16 AM

Yuper: Yeah it sure is! Again a grown adult trying to keep something going, instead of evaluating the facts!
You guys must think this female is weak, well I am pretty strong! So you guys are only making me :lol:. So just grow up and be nice and maybe we can all have a little piece and quiet! :)

shyykatt 11-09-2006 02:16 AM

:lol: :lol:

street_95 11-09-2006 02:17 AM

yuper :lol:

shyykatt 11-09-2006 02:20 AM

good luck w/dat!

Dawn 11-09-2006 02:21 AM

Well don't feed him :lol: ! Wow some have humor, but see I don't see humor in anyone (male or female) that finds wrong in everything and then says I am wrong every time. But see I am used to that, I work for a trucking company, I know how to deal with these guys, but I get tired of wasting my time on the know it alls!

But hey I don't know much, but I know it is about time to go NIGHT NIGHT!

Again I hope everyone on the road is safe and enjoy the nice weather you all get to run into! I want to move to texas, nice warm/hot weather all year!

:D

terrylamar 11-09-2006 02:21 AM

Re: For those who act like I started everything

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
So all I ask is everyone "STOP PICKING ON ME AND GIVE ME A DAMN CHANCE" :x