Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   For those who act like I started everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/22091-those-who-act-like-i-started-everything.html)

street_95 11-09-2006 02:23 AM

moving to texas eh? :shock:

terrylamar 11-09-2006 02:23 AM

Re: For those who act like I started everything

Originally Posted by Dawn:
So all I ask is everyone "STOP PICKING ON ME AND GIVE ME A DAMN CHANCE" :x

As long as you keep responding, they will keep on picking on you. Didn't you ever have play ground at a public school?

shyykatt 11-09-2006 02:24 AM

Make like an oil lamp n' lighten-up

terrylamar 11-09-2006 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by terrylamar:

The most intelligent thing I ever didn't say! :lol:

yoopr 11-09-2006 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by street_95:

Lucky you :P

street_95 11-09-2006 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by yoopr:

Originally Posted by street_95:

Lucky you :P

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Dawn 11-09-2006 02:27 AM

Terry I did not respond to many of the messages and I even posted I am not answering them anymore (I know I did, but when you know you are right well you just have to stand up) But I told them to not post to me anymore and they just keep it up. So yeah I have tried that! And yeah I guess you are right I should not talk to them, I done know they are mean people and I USUALLY don't waste my time on mean people! I like people that want to learn and people who debate in a NICE way! Of course now I am female so you know I like things the nice way :lol:

Ok no more talking to the mean people, I will only talk to the one's who are nice, joking or having fun and not so darn serious!

Dawn 11-09-2006 02:28 AM

Yooper: I would love to move to Texas. Ride "em" cowgirl! That is me :D

terrylamar 11-09-2006 02:28 AM

I want to move to texas, nice warm/hot weather all year!

:D

Actually, that is hot/and even hotter weather. Then when you think it is really hot, the humidity kicks in.

Rev.Vassago 11-09-2006 02:32 AM

I wish you would read the thread "hours versus running illegal"
and "sleeper Berth" preferably "hours versus running illegal first!
I tried to tell Mr. Revco my credintials and I tried to be humorous. Even after that go on to "sleeper Bert" and you will see I tried again to be nice but ask him why must he be the way he is. (I don't remember exact words) I don't know how he expects me to prove something via the internet and also I would not send him my personal information as to where I work or anything. Heck if I knew him and trusted him I would give him my boss's number of 18 years and let him talk with my boss!
But my point is, why is everyone acting like I started this when he has totally questioned everything. I totally admitted my grammar isn't that good, and particullary I am not concerned with it at this time because I am off duty and my brain really needs to rest! I even told someone (I think Rawlco) he seemed knowledgable and if I had any questions I would ask him. How would one take that as I know everything. When I speak I usually know what I am talking about, and if I don't I will start off with I am not sure, here is my thought,but I will try and get you a correct answer! I DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, but I do know my logs!

Again all I can say is the information I posted is true and again everyone is different in the wording they use. The words I used was correct, the grammar/spelling errors well so? You will have that. I got 2 peop
le on the board some help and that is good enough for me!

Your mother didn't hold you as a child, did she?