Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   BANK SALE: My old 2005 IH 9400 (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/40784-bank-sale-my-old-2005-ih-9400-a.html)

rooferman 01-23-2011 11:31 PM

2005 International

Hi there Steel Horse Cowboy, I read your message that says you are of town and
just got in and that you were going to call today.. (I know that the day isn't over yet but it is getting late). I need to know where to see the truck so we can take off your hands or the banks hands.. If you could call me at
937-241-6823 I would appreciate it..

Thanks much,

Al Smith (rooferman)
(don't laugh at the alis, I used to be good at what I did)

Steel Horse Cowboy 01-24-2011 02:38 AM

Yes Al, I lost my cell phone while snowblowing the driveway and found it this morning with the same snowblower. I won't have a phone till i get back in next Thursday but the truck is located in Westville, IN 46391. I won't be able to reply after this till thursday. Sorry for the inconvience

rooferman 01-27-2011 11:35 PM

Hey there Steel Horse Cowboy, had a bad week and it is not over yet.. Could you call me Friday morning?? Need to see it. It isn't
getting any better here, since the company found out I am leaving.. Address where the truck is at, or the bank phone number would help.
Did some checking, (since I don't have time to do the work) and it is going to run an additional $7500.(not a problem won't to put it in 6 months from now).
Please call I have the money, just need to get moving on it.

Thanks

Al Smith
937-241-6823

Steel Horse Cowboy 01-28-2011 06:44 PM

Called you buddy..... I can be reached at either number I gave you on your voicemail

Steel Horse Cowboy 01-31-2011 07:15 PM

SOLD!
Rooferman came up and bought it. Great guy to deal with, and a pleasure to meet.

Thanks Al

arky 02-01-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Horse Cowboy (Post 493010)
SOLD!
Rooferman came up and bought it. Great guy to deal with, and a pleasure to meet.

Thanks Al

That truck was cheap. I can't believe it lasted that long.

Mackman 02-01-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arky (Post 493062)
That truck was cheap. I can't believe it lasted that long.

Yes it was. I was really thinking about it hard. I had the cash but it was a damn autoshift thing or whatever it is. lol

arky 02-01-2011 03:00 PM

I'm driving one truck and got another sittin in the driveway. I can't decide which one I want to keep now, I can't imagine what how indecisive I would be with 3 to choose from! lol. I did consider trying to buy it just for resale though.

Mackman 02-01-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arky (Post 493067)
I'm driving one truck and got another sittin in the driveway. I can't decide which one I want to keep now, I can't imagine what how indecisive I would be with 3 to choose from! lol. I did consider trying to buy it just for resale though.

I was going to buy it to run Cans out of the port in the winter time to off set the tri/axle sitting. But that autoshift really turn me off. Plus it was already RED which is my color lol.

Steel Horse Cowboy 02-01-2011 08:39 PM

Well, my FLD may be for sale soon too, but its blue. Ready to go, in fact, I'm running it right now LOL