Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   I'd like to confess...... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/40482-id-like-confess.html)

Fredog 10-03-2010 02:22 AM

how are you going to slash the next 17 when you will have a bullet in your head after the first one?

repete 10-03-2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 487679)
how are you going to slash the next 17 when you will have a bullet in your head after the first one?

What if he starts trl tandems(duels) he could get at least two! Does that mean two to the head?

repete 10-03-2010 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. (Post 487667)
So you are lauding Steel Horse Cowboy's trashing of someone's personal property because the Swift driver trashed someone else's personal property.

ROFLMAO.

What SHC did was no different than what the Swift driver did, except the Swift driver likely wasn't doing it with malicious intent. Plus I doubt the Swift driver got on the internet afterward to brag about it. Pathetic.:roll:

The only trash involved was actual garbage, it wasn't like he broke a window and emptied a waste can in there! It may not have been the right thing to do BUT the guy asked for it

Rev. 10-03-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Horse Cowboy (Post 487669)
I was not bragging, I was hoping just maybe the driver was on this site..

Nobody is on this site. And yes - you were bragging by the very fact that you posted this thread. But I suppose it's a lot easier to say "I was hoping the driver was on this site" than actually waiting around to confront the driver in person. Or maybe if you were man enough, you could have confronted the guy when he first did the deed. What you did was chicken****. No two ways about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YerDaddy (Post 487676)
This chastisement from the guy who threatened to slash the tires of someone running a loud generator?!!

No. That was some ********* named revvassago. What an idiot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete (Post 487682)
The only trash involved was actual garbage, it wasn't like he broke a window and emptied a waste can in there!

So that makes it okay. Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind the next time I feel the need to take a double cheeseburger to the window of some driver I decide I don't like.

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-03-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. (Post 487683)
Nobody is on this site. And yes - you were bragging by the very fact that you posted this thread. But I suppose it's a lot easier to say "I was hoping the driver was on this site" than actually waiting around to confront the driver in person. Or maybe if you were man enough, you could have confronted the guy when he first did the deed. What you did was chicken****. No two ways about it.

I realize it is pointless in even posting a comment to you, as you are always right, and we are always wrong..... but your funny.
I did yell at the guy when he first got out but just like you, he was a p*ssy and just acted like he didn't hear me and kept on walking away. Now I know he heard me because i was standing less than 10 feet from him. Others heard me???
And I also DID wait for him, as this was an old idle-air lot and we were parked nose-to-nose and he never came back out. Maybe he went home, maybe he was scared, I don't know. But trust me, I am not afraid of confrontation. I am very willing to take whatever reprocussions I might get for my actions. But once again, nothing happened. I am not the one who is chickensh*t, It was this lazy driver who wouldn't man up for HIS actions.

i would invite you, face-to-face to come on out to my neck of the woods, but then I realized that you don't even drive truck...... why are you here again?

RostyC 10-03-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. (Post 487667)
So you are lauding Steel Horse Cowboy's trashing of someone's personal property because the Swift driver trashed someone else's personal property.

ROFLMAO.

What SHC did was no different than what the Swift driver did, except the Swift driver likely wasn't doing it with malicious intent. Plus I doubt the Swift driver got on the internet afterward to brag about it. Pathetic.:roll:

Yes, eye for an eye. He did something to try to get through to this person that what he did was unacceptable. And like SHC said below, why give this person respect when he has none for others. You get what you give.

Wasn't it you that wanted to call a drivers company when you witnessed him throwing trash on a parking lot?

freebirdrfd 10-03-2010 02:33 PM

First of all, do we know for sure that "Rev. is actualy Rev.Vassago? Secondly S.H.C. i'm sure if you would have left that cheeseburger on the ground, Our old friend Matcat would have came along ate it..... :smokin:

Roadhog 10-03-2010 03:23 PM

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...10/09288-3.jpg

You Driver's need to know...we Truck Stop Scavengers are Unionized now....and we're mad as hell.
The rules are simple...
you trow the food scraps on da ground, and da wrappers, etc. in the trash receptacle....capiche' ?!

From now on... you %$#*(-ing !^%<2 of bitches wanna $&^% fock with us...%$~$! >?p
just wait til you come out of the Truck Wash, and realize you blew $65
(yer gonna have to go through at least 4 gears to get away from us)

...or maybe one day you schlep back to your rig and find a hunnert of us pecking the paint off your hood.
Whatta you gonna do....huh? .......run the gauntlet? http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../loudlaugh.gif

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-03-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadhog (Post 487693)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...10/09288-3.jpg

You Driver's need to know...we Truck Stop Scavengers are Unionized now....and we're mad as hell.
The rules are simple...
you trow the food scraps on da ground, and da wrappers, etc. in the trash receptacle....capiche' ?!

From now on... you %$#*(-ing !^%<2 of bitches wanna $&^% fock with us...%$~$! >?p
just wait til you come out of the Truck Wash, and realize you blew $65
(yer gonna have to go through at least 4 gears to get away from us)

...or maybe one day you schlep back to your rig and find a hunnert of us pecking the paint off your hood.
Whatta you gonna do....huh? .......run the gauntlet? http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../loudlaugh.gif

Ahhhh hahahahaha !!!!!!!

Rev. 10-03-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Horse Cowboy (Post 487686)
but then I realized that you don't even drive truck......

I don't? News to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC (Post 487689)
Yes, eye for an eye. He did something to try to get through to this person that what he did was unacceptable. And like SHC said below, why give this person respect when he has none for others. You get what you give.

I guess SHC is due for someone to smear crap all over his windows now. And then that guy is due for it, etc etc etc. The lowest common denominator cycle continues.

OR....

He could have SET AN EXAMPLE and cleaned up after the pig. He just stated that the guy was there, since he was yelling at him. If he would have gone over, cleaned up his mess, and let the guy see it, THAT would have set a new precedent, and then perhaps the guy would have felt guilty enough to throw his trash into the proper container the next time.

But as it is, the guy obviously didn't get SHC's message he was trying to send, since he was ignored. So he failed. And you all praised him for it. :lol:

Quote:

Wasn't it you that wanted to call a drivers company when you witnessed him throwing trash on a parking lot?
NOPE! I didn't want to call a driver's company. I did call a driver's company. And then I cleaned up his mess. Which was a lot more effective than throwing french fries at his truck.