Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   I'd like to confess...... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/40482-id-like-confess.html)

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-01-2010 04:51 AM

I'd like to confess......

to the O/O that drives for Swift and decided to get out of his truck last night at the Prescott, AR T/A and throw his bag of burger king garbage under his frame instead of the garbage can 15 steps away........ as you were waddling inside for some more wholesome BUFFET food I'm sure, I was the guy who picked up the bag, took the reminants of the whopper out and smeared it all over your window, door handle and windshield. I hope you enjoed it more the second time around.

YOUR WELCOME YOU CLASSLESS P. O. S.

:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Roadhog 10-01-2010 02:19 PM

............. dammutt........ I was gonna eat dat.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Thinker500.jpg

TK THE TRUCKER 10-01-2010 02:34 PM

You big meanie :lol:

P.O.S. ? Professional Owner-operator for Swift ? :)

Roadhog 10-01-2010 04:41 PM

Forced now to a life of crime... http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2..._neutral-1.gif

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...0/thiefnx6.gif

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-01-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadhog (Post 487633)

That happened the day i decided to start driving a rig LOL

RostyC 10-02-2010 12:08 PM

Good for you SHC! I just don't understand why people think they can trash other peoples property. My wife and I have had this discussion going down the road a few times. I think that truck stops could potentially be much better places if the drivers put forth an effort to keep them clean and free of urine. Think about it, who is going to respect you if you don't respect them and their property. Everybody pays for these slobs behavior.

Job well done I say! Too bad you can't shove it in his *** without fear of a lawsuit nowadays. Although it would be a funny lawsuit.

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-02-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC (Post 487655)
Good for you SHC! I just don't understand why people think they can trash other peoples property. My wife and I have had this discussion going down the road a few times. I think that truck stops could potentially be much better places if the drivers put forth an effort to keep them clean and free of urine. Think about it, who is going to respect you if you don't respect them and their property. Everybody pays for these slobs behavior.

Job well done I say! Too bad you can't shove it in his *** without fear of a lawsuit nowadays. Although it would be a funny lawsuit.

That's why they are not Pilots...... they are PEE-LOTS.
I waited for him to come back out, but I never saw him for the hour I watched. i wanted to see his reaction, and i was nosed in-front of him. Too bad, I don't mind bleeding, then again us farm boys don't mess around LOL

Rev. 10-02-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC (Post 487655)
Good for you SHC! I just don't understand why people think they can trash other peoples property.

So you are lauding Steel Horse Cowboy's trashing of someone's personal property because the Swift driver trashed someone else's personal property.

ROFLMAO.

What SHC did was no different than what the Swift driver did, except the Swift driver likely wasn't doing it with malicious intent. Plus I doubt the Swift driver got on the internet afterward to brag about it. Pathetic.:roll:

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-02-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. (Post 487667)
So you are lauding Steel Horse Cowboy's trashing of someone's personal property because the Swift driver trashed someone else's personal property.

ROFLMAO.

What SHC did was no different than what the Swift driver did, except the Swift driver likely wasn't doing it with malicious intent. Plus I doubt the Swift driver got on the internet afterward to brag about it. Pathetic.:roll:

I was not bragging, I was hoping just maybe the driver was on this site.
And you sir are correct, I have no respect for those who don't deserve it........

YerDaddy 10-03-2010 01:25 AM

Quote:

ROFLMAO.

This chastisement from the guy who threatened to slash the tires of someone running a loud generator?!!

Quote:

Postby revvassago on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:09 pm on the Roundtable

"You mean like the one I built, which ended up starting my truck on fire? Twice?

Seriously - those air cooled generators need a constant flow of air. Putting it inside a box will cause it to overheat - even if you put vents and fans on the box. A water cooled unit is the only way to go.

Plus, if you park your truck next to me and fire up a 3600 RPM one cylinder generator, I'm going to slash all 18 of your tires, plus take a hammer to your generator. Those suckers SCREAM. That 69 dB that they claim is really more like 80 dB, because they measure at 21 feet (rather than the 10 feet that everyone else does). I've heard of people having their trucks and generators sabotaged due to the noise, and have heard of drivers getting into fistfights over air cooled generators."

Fredog 10-03-2010 02:22 AM

how are you going to slash the next 17 when you will have a bullet in your head after the first one?

repete 10-03-2010 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredog (Post 487679)
how are you going to slash the next 17 when you will have a bullet in your head after the first one?

What if he starts trl tandems(duels) he could get at least two! Does that mean two to the head?

repete 10-03-2010 06:09 AM

Quote:

ROFLMAO.

The only trash involved was actual garbage, it wasn't like he broke a window and emptied a waste can in there! It may not have been the right thing to do BUT the guy asked for it

Rev. 10-03-2010 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Horse Cowboy (Post 487669)
I was not bragging, I was hoping just maybe the driver was on this site..

Nobody is on this site. And yes - you were bragging by the very fact that you posted this thread. But I suppose it's a lot easier to say "I was hoping the driver was on this site" than actually waiting around to confront the driver in person. Or maybe if you were man enough, you could have confronted the guy when he first did the deed. What you did was chicken****. No two ways about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YerDaddy (Post 487676)
This chastisement from the guy who threatened to slash the tires of someone running a loud generator?!!

No. That was some ********* named revvassago. What an idiot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by repete (Post 487682)
The only trash involved was actual garbage, it wasn't like he broke a window and emptied a waste can in there!

So that makes it okay. Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind the next time I feel the need to take a double cheeseburger to the window of some driver I decide I don't like.

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-03-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. (Post 487683)
Nobody is on this site. And yes - you were bragging by the very fact that you posted this thread. But I suppose it's a lot easier to say "I was hoping the driver was on this site" than actually waiting around to confront the driver in person. Or maybe if you were man enough, you could have confronted the guy when he first did the deed. What you did was chicken****. No two ways about it.

I realize it is pointless in even posting a comment to you, as you are always right, and we are always wrong..... but your funny.
I did yell at the guy when he first got out but just like you, he was a p*ssy and just acted like he didn't hear me and kept on walking away. Now I know he heard me because i was standing less than 10 feet from him. Others heard me???
And I also DID wait for him, as this was an old idle-air lot and we were parked nose-to-nose and he never came back out. Maybe he went home, maybe he was scared, I don't know. But trust me, I am not afraid of confrontation. I am very willing to take whatever reprocussions I might get for my actions. But once again, nothing happened. I am not the one who is chickensh*t, It was this lazy driver who wouldn't man up for HIS actions.

i would invite you, face-to-face to come on out to my neck of the woods, but then I realized that you don't even drive truck...... why are you here again?

RostyC 10-03-2010 01:28 PM

Quote:

ROFLMAO.

Yes, eye for an eye. He did something to try to get through to this person that what he did was unacceptable. And like SHC said below, why give this person respect when he has none for others. You get what you give.

Wasn't it you that wanted to call a drivers company when you witnessed him throwing trash on a parking lot?

freebirdrfd 10-03-2010 02:33 PM

First of all, do we know for sure that "Rev. is actualy Rev.Vassago? Secondly S.H.C. i'm sure if you would have left that cheeseburger on the ground, Our old friend Matcat would have came along ate it..... :smokin:

Roadhog 10-03-2010 03:23 PM

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...10/09288-3.jpg

You Driver's need to know...we Truck Stop Scavengers are Unionized now....and we're mad as hell.
The rules are simple...
you trow the food scraps on da ground, and da wrappers, etc. in the trash receptacle....capiche' ?!

From now on... you %$#*(-ing !^%<2 of bitches wanna $&^% fock with us...%$~$! >?p
just wait til you come out of the Truck Wash, and realize you blew $65
(yer gonna have to go through at least 4 gears to get away from us)

...or maybe one day you schlep back to your rig and find a hunnert of us pecking the paint off your hood.
Whatta you gonna do....huh? .......run the gauntlet? http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../loudlaugh.gif

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-03-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadhog (Post 487693)
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...10/09288-3.jpg

You Driver's need to know...we Truck Stop Scavengers are Unionized now....and we're mad as hell.
The rules are simple...
you trow the food scraps on da ground, and da wrappers, etc. in the trash receptacle....capiche' ?!

From now on... you %$#*(-ing !^%<2 of bitches wanna $&^% fock with us...%$~$! >?p
just wait til you come out of the Truck Wash, and realize you blew $65
(yer gonna have to go through at least 4 gears to get away from us)

...or maybe one day you schlep back to your rig and find a hunnert of us pecking the paint off your hood.
Whatta you gonna do....huh? .......run the gauntlet? http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../loudlaugh.gif

Ahhhh hahahahaha !!!!!!!

Rev. 10-03-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Horse Cowboy (Post 487686)
but then I realized that you don't even drive truck......

I don't? News to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC (Post 487689)
Yes, eye for an eye. He did something to try to get through to this person that what he did was unacceptable. And like SHC said below, why give this person respect when he has none for others. You get what you give.

I guess SHC is due for someone to smear crap all over his windows now. And then that guy is due for it, etc etc etc. The lowest common denominator cycle continues.

OR....

He could have SET AN EXAMPLE and cleaned up after the pig. He just stated that the guy was there, since he was yelling at him. If he would have gone over, cleaned up his mess, and let the guy see it, THAT would have set a new precedent, and then perhaps the guy would have felt guilty enough to throw his trash into the proper container the next time.

But as it is, the guy obviously didn't get SHC's message he was trying to send, since he was ignored. So he failed. And you all praised him for it. :lol:

Quote:

Wasn't it you that wanted to call a drivers company when you witnessed him throwing trash on a parking lot?
NOPE! I didn't want to call a driver's company. I did call a driver's company. And then I cleaned up his mess. Which was a lot more effective than throwing french fries at his truck.

RostyC 10-03-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. (Post 487697)
I guess SHC is due for someone to smear crap all over his windows now. And then that guy is due for it, etc etc etc. The lowest common denominator cycle continues.

No he's not due for anyone to smear crap all over his window. He's not a habitually litterer. I disagree with the lowest common denominator line of thinking as well. Unfortunately there are some people that need negative reinforcement. Actual consequences for their actions.

Quote:

OR....

He could have SET AN EXAMPLE and cleaned up after the pig. He just stated that the guy was there, since he was yelling at him. If he would have gone over, cleaned up his mess, and let the guy see it, THAT would have set a new precedent, and then perhaps the guy would have felt guilty enough to throw his trash into the proper container the next time.
I agree with this approach also. I don't know about it being a new precedent, just for the fact that mankind has been around so long fighting over the same behaviors that I'm sure this approach has been tried and also failed before truck stop littering was an issue. But I digress.

Quote:

But as it is, the guy obviously didn't get SHC's message he was trying to send, since he was ignored. So he failed. And you all praised him for it. :lol:
We don't know if it failed (I hate that word) or not. My guess is it was unsuccessful, as well as your approach probably would have been. It's almost impossible to change others behavior, they have to want to change.

I think people that have attitudes like this person are negative people, never really happy with anyone or anything. If SHC would have went over and cleaned up after this person, and let him see it, the guy probably would have thought he had a trash b!tch and scoffed at SHC.

Quote:

NOPE! I didn't want to call a driver's company. I did call a driver's company. And then I cleaned up his mess. Which was a lot more effective than throwing french fries at his truck.
ok, I thought it was you. I think that's commendable as well. You did something at least. A lot of people wouldn't have.

Now, I don't know if you confronted this person and told him you called his company or not. If you didn't, some people would call that chickens**t. I wouldn't, but I won't go into the reason why.

Rev. 10-04-2010 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RostyC (Post 487705)
No he's not due for anyone to smear crap all over his window. He's not a habitually litterer.

How do we know that this Swift driver was habitual?

Quote:

Now, I don't know if you confronted this person and told him you called his company or not. If you didn't, some people would call that chickens**t. I wouldn't, but I won't go into the reason why.
I didn't get an opportunity to, as the guy threw the french fries out his window as he was leaving.

Roadhog 10-04-2010 04:53 AM

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...10/airwing.jpg
Mayhem today at a nearby Truck Stop, as tensions mount over Scavenger Rights.
Newly unionized Scavengers claim any trash that hits the ground, by Contract belongs to them,
unless the item is dropped by accident, then retrieved within the 5 second rule.

Truck Stop Manager, Wayne Kerr laments;
"It's extremely hard to get these Scavengers to work here, when we have to compete with the Landfills.
We just hope we can keep the Airwing Scavengers, and not have to bring in the undocumented Hyenas.
The undocumented Hyenas work cheaper, but there are just so many unintended consequences,
however, Drivers are still so dead set against redistribution of wealth."

Chunker 10-04-2010 05:19 AM

I think you all are missing the main objective the offending swift driver was trying to accomplish. With today's high unemployment rate, he was providing job security for the garbage picker upper.:lol:
SHC was also providing job security for the truck washers.

YerDaddy 10-04-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. (Post 487683)
No. That was some ********* named revvassago. What an idiot.

I will give you credit for trying to change.

I noticed I actually did agree with one or two of your posts since you came back!

Keep up the good work.

Rev. 10-05-2010 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YerDaddy (Post 487747)
I will give you credit for trying to change.

I noticed I actually did agree with one or two of your posts since you came back!

Keep up the good work.

KMA:thumbsup:

Steel Horse Cowboy 10-05-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunker (Post 487726)
I think you all are missing the main objective the offending swift driver was trying to accomplish. With today's high unemployment rate, he was providing job security for the garbage picker upper.:lol:
SHC was also providing job security for the truck washers.

Yes, and that day the guy picking up the trash looked over worked and the truck wash bays were empty.