Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Welp... here we go... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/37536-welp-here-we-go.html)

rigidsporty 03-31-2009 02:09 AM

Welp... here we go...

I applied for financing for this truck...

2003 KENWORTH T600 Conventional Truck w/ Sleeper For Sale At TruckPaper.com

I probably wont get it... but I figured what the hell! :p

Jumbo 03-31-2009 02:20 AM

Do all Kenworths have such a small space between the seats?

GMAN 03-31-2009 10:41 AM

The T2000 has more space between the seats since it has a wider body.

rigidsporty 03-31-2009 11:21 PM

Wasnt meant to be... truck is already sold.

rank 04-02-2009 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigidsporty (Post 444712)
Wasnt meant to be... truck is already sold.

You dodged a bullet there LOL. Now wake up and use that $30,000 to learn a trade. :)

rigidsporty 04-04-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rank (Post 444837)
You dodged a bullet there LOL. Now wake up and use that $30,000 to learn a trade. :)

Didnt realize I was asleep, but thanks for the professional advise. No where in that post did I say I was buying that particular truck (or ANY truck for that matter), I just applied for financing... if (and only if) I got approved THEN would look at that truck or possibly another truck.

Which trade do you recommend? I have 3 years driving a truck, 20+ years off and on in construction/remodeling, several years warehouse experience, auto body training, computer experience, and a lot more. Which trade is the holy grail to prosperity? Which trade is immune to the current financial crisis? Which trade do you do and why is my quest for financing such a doomed decision?

Rev.Vassago 04-04-2009 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigidsporty (Post 445029)
Which trade is immune to the current financial crisis?

Bank robbery.

rigidsporty 04-04-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago (Post 445030)
Bank robbery.

Wanna be my wheelman? :p

asdfghjkl 04-04-2009 11:54 PM

repo business is booming

rank 04-07-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rigidsporty (Post 445029)
Didnt realize I was asleep, but thanks for the professional advise. No where in that post did I say I was buying that particular truck (or ANY truck for that matter), I just applied for financing... if (and only if) I got approved THEN would look at that truck or possibly another truck.

Which trade do you recommend? I have 3 years driving a truck, 20+ years off and on in construction/remodeling, several years warehouse experience, auto body training, computer experience, and a lot more. Which trade is the holy grail to prosperity? Which trade is immune to the current financial crisis? Which trade do you do and why is my quest for financing such a doomed decision?

A plumber or an electrician might be a good idea.

Or you could be a heavy equipment mechanic. 5 minutes ago I was quoted $85/hr + $.52/mile for a guy to drive from Scranton, PA to a rest area ~25 miles north and clamp a turbo boot back on. It would take you 2 weeks to make that amount of money with your own truck......if you're lucky.

BTW, I wasn't criticizing your choice of truck.