Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   From hauling desks to Landstar's authority Part 1 (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/32783-hauling-desks-landstars-authority-part-1-a.html)

Trukrswyfe 03-07-2008 12:52 AM

So you need a lumper?

Thats gonna cost ya. :P

Rev.Vassago 03-07-2008 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trukrswyfe
So you need a lumper?

I don't do lumper loads.

DD60 03-07-2008 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:

So you need a lumper?

I don't do lumper loads.

Just wait till you end up in an area where the so-called agents you are supposedly IN with have no freight and the only load available is a nice load of Kelly tires. :lol: Have fun delivering those to Green bay and they might even give you a uniform and a free candy bar for helping out with rolling off the tires. :lol: :lol:

Rev.Vassago 03-07-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD60
Quote:

Quote:

So you need a lumper?

I don't do lumper loads.

Just wait till you end up in an area where the so-called agents you are supposedly IN with have no freight and the only load available is a nice load of Kelly tires. :lol: Have fun delivering those to Green bay and they might even give you a uniform and a free candy bar for helping out with rolling off the tires. :lol: :lol:

Sounds like you are speaking from experience. :lol:

geomon 03-07-2008 02:56 AM

Quote:

"We" are still waiting to get loaded.
Sounds like the service is terrible at that bar :P

BigDiesel 03-07-2008 04:43 AM

I do not want to be left out..... I'm in Burley, ID and on to Chicago with potted trees that are paying 2.65 a mile and only one stop....

03-07-2008 05:14 AM

Quote:

Worst load I hauled was from Moorhead, MN to St. Paul, MN for fuel money. $251.63 on 385 miles

$.65 cents per mile. Your on your way to success.

rank 03-07-2008 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel
I do not want to be left out..... I'm in Burley, ID and on to Chicago with potted trees that are paying 2.65 a mile and only one stop....

.....and I'm getting a broken leaf spring replaced. Yay!

DD60 03-07-2008 06:17 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD60
Quote:

Quote:

So you need a lumper?

I don't do lumper loads.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience. :lol:

Nope,but I talked to some that did,and they all had an attitude very similar to yours. :lol:

DD60 03-07-2008 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDiesel

That seems about right for potted trees. Actually if it is only one drop I would say that is a really good rate. Maybe I won't have to run all the way up to Portland and pay that stupid weight receipt after all. :lol: