Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   From hauling desks to Landstar's authority Part 1 (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/32783-hauling-desks-landstars-authority-part-1-a.html)

Twilight Flyer 03-06-2008 10:28 PM

Sorry, I was just taking care of the complaints of negativity right off the bat. :wink:

Orangetxguy 03-06-2008 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Sorry, I was just taking care of the complaints of negativity right off the bat. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chiefwhatdahey 03-06-2008 10:33 PM

Congrats Rev. I enjoyed my time there, you will do well. Assuming you did your orientation in Rockford have you met Steve Hoefer yet? He is someone to have in your corner if you should bump up against the nazis in Jacksonville. You'll meet him when you go through CABS class, good luck.

Rev.Vassago 03-06-2008 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefwhatdahey
Congrats Rev. I enjoyed my time there, you will do well. Assuming you did your orientation in Rockford have you met Steve Hoefer yet? He is someone to have in your corner if you should bump up against the nazis in Jacksonville. You'll meet him when you go through CABS class, good luck.

I think I met him briefly at orientation. There were only 2 of us - myself, and one other gentleman who spoke very little English, and kept asking if he could run 2 logbooks. :lol: He'll do just fine. :lol:

Rev.Vassago 03-06-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

That's it. I'm reporting you to the admi.....oh wait, nevermind.

Trukrswyfe 03-06-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:

That's it. I'm reporting you to the admi.....oh wait, nevermind.

hey I noticed first!!!!

I have a couple of sharp tools in my shed. :lol:

DD60 03-06-2008 11:14 PM

Worst load I hauled was from Moorhead, MN to St. Paul, MN for fuel money. $251.63 on 385 miles (including my 140 mile deadhead from Milbank, SD).

:lol: :lol: :lol: .65cpm out of MN. :lol: Go Landstarve. What a joke. Rates out of Mn. are usually in the 2.30-2.50pm range.

Rev.Vassago 03-06-2008 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DD60

:lol: :lol: :lol: .65cpm out of MN. :lol: Go Landstarve. What a joke.

Yeah. I ran a 140 mile load for $251.63 instead of deadheading the rest of the way like I had originally intended. So sue me.

Quote:

Rates out of Mn. are usually in the 2.30-2.50pm range.
If you say so.

floored 03-06-2008 11:41 PM

so where were we?

(in from steves thread)

Rev.Vassago 03-06-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floored
so where were we?

(in from steves thread)

"We" are still waiting to get loaded. :wink: