Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Who let the dog,now with pic's page 4 (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/30996-who-let-dog-now-pics-page-4-a.html)

merrick4 11-30-2007 02:43 PM

Doghouse didn't you get Prepass? I go by most all scales. By the way I too was wathcing a bobtail go by the scale once and was wondering if that was ok but when the cop was behind him 2 seconds later I figured not.

Doghouse 11-30-2007 09:36 PM

I do have Pre-pass, Nor-pass, and EZ-pass,...now how they work,..I don't know. Am I the guy who goes through a toll station and gets a ticket in the mail?,.....probably.
All I know is that I just drove 450 miles and I'm already tired,..so my first 10hr break, and sleep begins,......now

Doghouse 11-30-2007 11:23 PM

Last week I had my oil changed at Sun State International in Tampa. These guys actually crawled all over the inside of my cab and went into my sleeper, opened my cabinets, and got greasy footprints and hand/finger prints on my new carpet,paint,...and my new seat (which cost me $900.00).
From out in the parking lot I heard them blowing my oooogahh horn over and over again, they took 3 1/2 hrs to do an oil change.
When I finally got into my truck, I saw the grease and went to get the night manager,..he offered to clean it up (I honestly though they would make it worse,there were thick greasy size 11 shoe prints from front to back),...but I was just so angry (see go postal) that I went home and did it myself.
The next day the head manager contacted me and offered to make everything right, he told me to come in Monday and get it taken care of,..but he had jury duty and would not be there,...so I decided to just head out and go back another time for the free inspection and DOT.
I figured that if he wasn't there,....something would have gone wrong.
Anyone else ever had grease smeared all over the interior of your truck during an oil change??

rank 11-30-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Genny is his girlfriend and she had a major breakdown...
because he didn't change the oil enough.

Kurbski 12-01-2007 12:52 AM

BOL DH. Glad to hear your on your way... 8)

Red Clay Rambler 12-01-2007 01:23 AM

I cover the floor and seats of any vehicle that I have worked on when I drop it off. My drop cloths have saved me from greasy-footed morons.

Doghouse 12-01-2007 02:48 AM

Sad part is that I saw the guys clothes,...covered in grease, and I thought to myself "self,...there is going to be grease on the steering wheel,seat,pedals,ect." even self never thought that they would go into the sleeper and look in my cabinets.
Next time I will cover my stuff, and kick myself for not doing it.
Pardon me while I snuggle into my covers for my first night sleeping in my truck.
Thanks for the good lucks everyone,...ZZZZZZZZ,,,,,ZZZZZZZZZZ

Heavy Duty 12-01-2007 03:30 AM

Sounds like what we need, one more hobby trucker.

BigDiesel 12-01-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavy Duty
Sounds like what we need, one more hobby trucker.

Its taken this long to finish the truck... do ya think it will ever hook on to a wagon???

merrick4 12-01-2007 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doghouse
I do have Pre-pass, Nor-pass, and EZ-pass,...now how they work,..I don't know. Am I the guy who goes through a toll station and gets a ticket in the mail?,.....probably.
All I know is that I just drove 450 miles and I'm already tired,..so my first 10hr break, and sleep begins,......now

Don't tell me you forgot Sunpass :) If you got the prepass and EZ pass in one thing, the EZ pass doesn't light up when you pass a toll. I don't like that as I want to make sure the thing went off. Watch the statements cause if it doesn't work they could charge full price of the whole toll road.