Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   GMAN hits 8K (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/30034-gman-hits-8k.html)

Kurbski 10-03-2007 09:10 PM

GMAN hits 8K

GMAN,

After asking you questions and reading many of your replies assisting other members and total strangers, I just wanted to say thanks for the endless supply of help and knowledge. This board has an awesome amount of professionals sharing information. And there is something to be said for your years of experience and ability to explain things in a manner for all to understand. Thank You GMAN

GMAN 10-03-2007 09:28 PM

You are welcome, Kurbski. I think it is important to share our knowledge experiences with others who are coming along.

Midnight Flyer 10-03-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMAN
You are welcome, Kurbski. I think it is important to share our knowledge experiences with others who are coming along.

:D You da man, Gman!! 8)

sodbuster 10-03-2007 11:39 PM

yes Gman I know you have commited alot time explaining things to us new drivers, Thanks

Red Clay Rambler 10-03-2007 11:55 PM

G-man has helped me alot also, I am forever grateful.

I have seen behind the mask :shock: , but am sworn to secrecy.

Scoe 10-04-2007 02:19 AM

G-Man is the type of poster that we could use more like him. Full of help and always handles himself like a gentleman.

This Buds for you G-Man. :wink:

tootie04 10-04-2007 02:40 AM

GMAN has helped us ALOT too. He is a really nice guy and has alot of knowledge!!

Thanks alot GMAN!! :wink:

tootie

worldisnotenough 10-04-2007 02:43 AM

Gman, thanks for all the insight but I have to say, your blue mask/outfit thing scares me.

Hiway61 10-04-2007 03:04 AM

N00b add his 2 cents

I too would like the thank GMan and others who help n00b's like me to be safer and wealthier.

ISMAR132 10-04-2007 03:31 AM

I HAVE VEEN A O/P FOR 8 YEARS AND NEW TO THIS FORUM AND STRUGLE IN MY FIRST YEARS . EVEN CLOSE FRIENDS WITH EXPERIENCE WILL NOT HELP .
I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT IFTA, SO MY FIRST 2 QUARTERS WERE LATE.
HAD NO IDEA ABOUT ROAD TAX (2290) AND A FEW OTHER THINGS
THAT ARE REQUIRED BY THE GOVERNMENT .
LATER I FOUND OUT THEY THEMSELF DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT.

EIGHT YEARS AND I STILL HAVE ALOT MORE TO LEARN .

IN THE COUPLE O MONTHS I'VE BEEN IN THIS FORUM

GMAN HAS GIVEN ME ALOT TO THINK ABOUT ,HE IS THE MOST CONSISTENT IN POSTING HIS OPINIONS OR HIS KNOLEDGE

ON QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE POSTED.

I'M IN THE PROCES OF GETTING MY FIRST TRAILER AND HIS IMPUT HAS REASURE MY DECISION .

THANK YOU GMAN I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND FOR A WHILE
CUS I LIKE MANY OTHERS STILL HAVE ALOT TO LEARN.