Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   If Steve Booth can do it, why cant they??? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/23951-if-steve-booth-can-do-why-cant-they.html)

allan5oh 01-20-2007 08:55 PM

What really gets me is the lack of knowledge regarding winter conditions. When sliding on ice, you NEVER jam on the brakes!

Kintama 01-20-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allan5oh
What really gets me is the lack of knowledge regarding winter conditions. When sliding on ice, you NEVER jam on the brakes!

Dude's 79 years old, and you never think straight when you're panicking.

hamboner 01-21-2007 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kintama
Quote:

Dude's 79 years old, and you never think straight when you're panicking.

Yeah...that is some real balls for 79 year old. I know many half his age that wouldnt have attemted it. Lol... Atleast he is famous now! I think I saw that footage on a dozen or so stations!

BanditsCousin 01-28-2007 07:11 AM

Quote:

I agree! But, if you're gonna jam on something it should be the brakes instead if the accelaerator lol :lol:

The fact dude is 79 years old has nothing to do with it. The fact that he is a PERSON who lacks the ability to safely operate a vehicle is scary. If my wife was walking my kids to school and this jag-*** ran them down because he failed to (attempt to stop the vehicle after the first collision is plain negligent and scary :shock:

01-28-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Quote:

I agree! But, if you're gonna jam on something it should be the brakes instead if the accelaerator lol :lol:

The fact dude is 79 years old has nothing to do with it. The fact that he is a PERSON who lacks the ability to safely operate a vehicle is scary. If my wife was walking my kids to school and this jag-*** ran them down because he failed to (attempt to stop the vehicle after the first collision is plain negligent and scary :shock:

Ruht Roh !!! as Scooby says... I was comenting in BC's signature directed to the Rev.

Orangetxguy 01-29-2007 03:06 AM

I must say..after hauling gasoline in the Seattle-Portland Metro areas for 20 years...that video makes HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...that I decided to move to the Gulf Coast!!! :asta:

:rock:

:rock: