Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   This board has died (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/36233-board-has-died.html)

GMAN 11-22-2008 11:07 AM

Most boards have times when things slow a bit. CAD went through another very slow period about a year ago, as I recall. I think that in this case it is mostly due to the change over. You can always invite people to come over and visit.

TomB985 11-22-2008 12:12 PM

Now, Big D, I never mentioned your name. After all, you've never picked on me!:lol:

BigDiesel 11-22-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomB985 (Post 424660)
Now, Big D, I never mentioned your name. After all, you've never picked on me!:lol:

:eek2:

:lol::D:lol:

Windwalker 11-22-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomB985 (Post 424660)

But, now, your turn is coming... isn't it??????:D

BigDiesel 11-22-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeeTURBO (Post 424794)

Maybe..... Maybe not......:D

classicxl 11-22-2008 08:26 PM

yea i had to start under a new name till twilight flyer reset my old handle

TomB985 11-22-2008 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YankeeTURBO (Post 424794)

With my luck this week, I wouldn't doubt it...:roll3:

Windwalker 11-23-2008 01:00 PM

I wouldn't say the board has died. I noticed a reduction in posts before the change-over. But, I would expect it to pick back up over a period of time. In visiting other boards, I don't see much activity there either. Some of the sites that had boards don't anymore, so the fact that this one is still going would suggest that it's still in the running.

got mud? 11-23-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluHeeler (Post 424604)
What happened? In the past year or two this thing has become a ghost of itself??????

I blame it on the search button. a lot of the stuff that new drivers would come on and talk about has been talked about over and over. no need to start a thread when you can go back and read the old ones and get every answer you ever wanted (or didn't want)

I think CAD needs to run a promotion. refer a friend and get one month free... wait, it is free. oh well

Windwalker 11-23-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by got mud? (Post 424987)
I blame it on the search button. a lot of the stuff that new drivers would come on and talk about has been talked about over and over. no need to start a thread when you can go back and read the old ones and get every answer you ever wanted (or didn't want)

I think CAD needs to run a promotion. refer a friend and get one month free... wait, it is free. oh well

CAD could always offer a free bottle of (REV's) Dr Pepper to the poster with the most SIGNIFICANT posts in a month.:clap::lol2::clap::lol2::thumbsup: