Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   New page to use to compare companies... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/2119-new-page-use-compare-companies.html)

CAD 08-12-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Just wondered why Schneider isn't on the Company Driver list.

Because they are not a client of ours. The list only shows current Classadrivers.com clients (unlike some other websites that fluff up their client list)

StevenC 08-12-2004 09:46 PM

comparison board

Yes, CAD your board was very helpful. I talked to a couple of companies and selected one from your list. I told them I pick them because of this site. ClassADrivers.com thank, Steven

warsaw 09-22-2004 09:36 PM

I know I use the comparison provided alot ..I love it

STAR_Recruiter 09-30-2004 10:41 PM

I admit good idea

And it helps us recruiters out too when applicants are confused because those who put us in a bad light are telling them often what is incorrect or embellished.

Just one critique though. I went through the list and I feel that it is misinforming drivers because as a comparison, many of them in their full listing say that they take recent student graduates, but in your comparison chart, alot of companies, including mine show that experience starts at 6 months or more. The comparison should show the companies that do accept students as taking drivers with no experience except for having completed a driving school course. I noticed that probably 6 to 10 of them had a "Driving School Training" listing and that should be equivalent to make the comparison relevant.

Also, how come we aren't listed in the Owner Op comparison chart?

Thanks.

liquerbox 10-16-2004 06:52 AM

great site

this site is absouletly great!!!!! with everythink side by side is awesome instead of clicking on and waiting for a new window just to find out quailifcations KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

liquerbox 10-16-2004 03:23 PM

felony

hey take away go to the link here for company jobs and they have all the requirments for hiring some are 3 years foe a felony and some vairy check it out i was suprised at how many are willing to give you a second chance take care
and good luck

NapaBavarian 11-14-2004 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebeetle
Means the tractor must be a 1998 or newer that you are bringing on as an owner operator.

What if some dude wants to make 10,000,000 miles on his 1978 :roll: :lol:

Try another company I guess :sad:

LOST 01-06-2005 11:12 PM

Hey CAD i am new here but i was wondering where you got your info for National Carriers Inc. I am curious if i know them seeing how i worked there, and since i am looking to go back thanks

semiotter 02-06-2005 12:40 PM

Good work!! Thats alot of research.. :shock:

Howling Dog 03-24-2005 03:02 PM

company comparisons

That is a great resourse CAD. I am thinking of rotating out of Swift (newbie w/ 3.5 months) and this give me a great way to ck experience/$ quickly.
thanx, Howling D