Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   What to do?? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/20655-what-do.html)

MichiganBlonde38 09-19-2006 07:52 PM

What to do??

Ok so first I get forced to take this load after I had already made it home and put myself OOS. Even though this company has NO forced dispatch... yea right!

So I dropped yesterday at 9am in Ennis Texas. Well I was told by dispatch to go to this little TS off 45. Once I got there I messaged him on the QC and told him I don't feel safe there at all. But he told me to stay there. So I woke up this morning and still didn't have a load out of here so I messaged them and told them I could not stay at this place any longer that I was moving. So they tell me to go to Dallas... Ummmm hello??? So now I am sitting here at the TA in Dallas and definately don't feel safe. I am by myself and what happens if I have to use the bathroom tonight???

So here I sit still no load and probably won't get one... What do I do?

WildK9 09-19-2006 07:54 PM

personally, i go where i'm comfortable. it's your safety, not his.

Sealord 09-19-2006 07:55 PM

Do This

Keep the doors locked and eliminate in your coffee cup. BOL

MichiganBlonde38 09-19-2006 07:57 PM

Re: Do This

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sealord
Keep the doors locked and eliminate in your coffee cup. BOL

Doors are locked... But umm I don't drink coffee... Besides I have a hard enough time making it in the cup for a drug test.. I'd have my truck a mess.. lol

Sealord 09-19-2006 07:59 PM

Surviving

Guess no one told you about the bucket with a trashcan liner you carry with you for "emergencies". BOL

WildK9 09-19-2006 07:59 PM

Re: Do This

Quote:

Doors are locked... But umm I don't drink coffee... Besides I have a hard enough time making it in the cup for a drug test.. I'd have my truck a mess.. lol
:lol: :lol:

MichiganBlonde38 09-19-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildK9
personally, i go where i'm comfortable. it's your safety, not his.

I just don't want to get into trouble with them. And I really don't know where I would go where I feel safe. I do know Dallas is not the place. Last time I moved without their approval they charged me for the fuel!

WildK9 09-19-2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganBlonde38
I just don't want to get into trouble with them. And I really don't know where I would go where I feel safe. I do know Dallas is not the place. Last time I moved without their approval they charged me for the fuel!

:shock: charged for fuel!?! No way, Jose. I've never had this problem, but then again a stint lookin over your shoulder in Iraq changes everything.

There's a WalMart down I-35E a coupla miles that I used to park at, and they were always nice about it. Exit 414

MichiganBlonde38 09-19-2006 08:18 PM

So you think it would be safer there?

WildK9 09-19-2006 08:21 PM

For sure. Last time i was there they didn't mind how long I stayed as long as I didn't litter, or block any 4-wheeler spaces