Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Current Trucking Events (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/current-trucking-events-104/)
-   -   The next attack on America..what will it be. (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/current-trucking-events/6556-next-attack-america-what-will.html)

BanditsCousin 01-29-2007 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis friend
The statement about rounding them up like we did in WW2 is a statement of sheer ignorance.

Maybe to you :roll: The guy behind me (muslim family) were removed from my upscale chicago suburb for trying to smuggle 600,000 in cereal boxes out of the country. In an emergency situation, history might have to repeat itself.

kjax 01-29-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis friend
The statement about rounding them up like we did in WW2 is a statement of sheer ignorance.

Maybe to you :roll: The guy behind me (muslim family) were removed from my upscale chicago suburb for trying to smuggle 600,000 in cereal boxes out of the country. In an emergency situation, history might have to repeat itself.

Good luck with that one. There are millions and millions of muslims living here today.

One 01-29-2007 04:40 PM

You didnt list the option i was thinking of. it envolves a totalitarian govt. in the US with an attack on our freedom.

Useless 01-31-2007 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by One
You didnt list the option i was thinking of. it envolves a totalitarian govt. in the US with an attack on our freedom.

Errrr.....One????? That has already taken place; it's called "The Patriot Act"!! :evil:

Slimland 02-02-2007 03:00 AM

I personaly think the next attack will be a Nuclear one, and I believe it will be more than one nation attacking the USA.

Mack2 02-02-2007 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slimland
I personaly think the next attack will be a Nuclear one, and I believe it will be more than one nation attacking the USA.

I don't know I think it will be another hijacking type thing where they fly a plane into another building.

As for the Nukes isn't they're only 2 countries that would attack us that have nukes? And if they do that it would probably start World War III.

Twilight Flyer 02-02-2007 01:30 PM

No country will attack us with nukes for the simple matter of M.A.D.

Mutual Assured Destruction

A terrorist with a suitcase nuke, on the other hand, is another story.

bulldog2036 02-02-2007 02:02 PM

I thought this thread was about a "terrorist" attack not an attack by another nation.....any way it will probably happen in the in one of our subway systems....

Slimland 02-03-2007 06:43 AM

If we where to get attacked by any other Nation or group of Nations and it being Nuclear. Yes I think it would end up as WW3. But the M.A.D I think is theory, what I mean is. Yes it can happen that We if attacked, would surly attack in return. But what if something stopped us from a complet return of fire.

If I remmember correctly there are some that believe a war could be one, by using nukes in strategic places, etc and so on. But it was just an opinion and thought.

As for Terrorist attack, Acouple of nations attacking us, does strike some terror, Exspecialy if they have nukes and are pretty much on the same level of tecnology as the USA!

big trucker 02-06-2007 11:08 AM

it will never happen