Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   Roadhog (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/43691-roadhog.html)

freebirdrfd 01-28-2013 06:54 PM

Roadhog

Roadie has been missing for 4 days now..

golfhobo 01-28-2013 07:20 PM

I think you mean 4 WEEKS. He said that his last post would be his last post... but that was in the "last post wins" thread. I hope that is all he meant.

He told me awhile back that he had another vicious round of chemo coming. He struggles to post during those times. I hope he is okay. I've been worried about him alot lately, and have been meaning to PM him... not that he has the strength to answer.

It wouldn't surprise me if he just meant that he was no longer interested in responding to a board where some members have become so hateful and irrelevant. That I can understand, as I've been entertaining the idea of leaving as well.

But, I don't have a good feeling about this absense.

Does anyone have his phone number? I think I did at one time, but lost it when my puter crashed and I lost my AOL account.

I know the mods have his email addy... though, that may not help.

I only hope that he is just too sick right now to participate, and that he will get a little better soon. I hope. I continue to have hope.

wot i life 01-29-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 523141)
I think you mean 4 WEEKS. He said that his last post would be his last post... but that was in the "last post wins" thread. I hope that is all he meant.

He told me awhile back that he had another vicious round of chemo coming. He struggles to post during those times. I hope he is okay. I've been worried about him alot lately, and have been meaning to PM him... not that he has the strength to answer.

It wouldn't surprise me if he just meant that he was no longer interested in responding to a board where some members have become so hateful and irrelevant. That I can understand, as I've been entertaining the idea of leaving as well.

But, I don't have a good feeling about this absense.

Does anyone have his phone number? I think I did at one time, but lost it when my puter crashed and I lost my AOL account.

I know the mods have his email addy... though, that may not help.

I only hope that he is just too sick right now to participate, and that he will get a little better soon. I hope. I continue to have hope.

See PM mate

freebirdrfd 01-29-2013 07:16 PM

It kind of sucks that after almost 7 years of being on here, somebody could just dissapear and we may never know what happend to them.

freebirdrfd 01-29-2013 07:16 PM

7 years referees to me.

wot i life 01-29-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebirdrfd (Post 523318)
It kind of sucks that after almost 7 years of being on here, somebody could just dissapear and we may never know what happend to them.

Hog is ok mate, he is one tough old sod and looking forward to fishing again soon :-)

mitchno1 02-01-2013 03:45 AM

i msgd him on 4th jan and he said he on way to doc ,the treatment giving him hell and kidneys stopped working now,he replyed again on 7th said he had a couple of infections that wernt helping the cause but doc said they under control,said he felt like a zombie so will now need a brainy woman.he said he be back as soon as he a bit better

repete 02-01-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 523141)

I know the the feeling! I've been thinking the same.
I am glad to hear that Hog's still with us and hope he's feeling better every day.

Roadhog 02-01-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebirdrfd (Post 523140)
Roadie has been missing for 4 days now..

Garrh! m8-tee, when I lurk, you're not suppose to "see" me. :D

Some of you thought I got paroled, and your jealous, but I've only been hanging out at the Infirmary, hoping to "get lucky." (sponge bath)
Yoose guys can PM or email me through the links on my profile page, but please notice I added a Comdata $2.00 messaging fee.
So far no one pays it. :mad:

Ice fishing has been good, and I have a couple m8's who have been passing along some northern pike, walleye, and some brown trout.
I'm too weak yet to be out on the ice, but I'll be off this treatment in April, so I hope to feel well enough to do some fishing by May.
I just bought a Ford F-150 XL (no photos yet) and am looking for a nice 14 ft. fish boat. I like the mid-console Lund or Starcraft the best.
Sold my last fishing rig back in '02 when I began OTR.

My best friend, since we were 10 yrs. old, caught this nice 12 lb. male brown trout through the ice on the lake I live on. (Lake Leelanau)
That's a good size for this lake.
Browns are best smoked!
You hold them by the head, pinch both gills shut (to get a good draw) then light his ass.
When you get the tail half lit, release the gill covers for a huge carburated HIT! :)

Click on this image below, it's a video...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ps6e773d62.jpg

close up photo below

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...pse7837781.jpg

repete 02-01-2013 05:34 PM

[QUOTE=Roadhog;523383].
Browns are best smoked!
You hold them by the head, pinch both gills shut (to get a good draw) then light his ass.
When you get the tail half lit, release the gill covers for a huge carburated HIT! :)
QUOTE]

LOL :) And to think we were worried about you!