Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Anything and Everything (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything-106/)
-   -   I hate refeers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/anything-everything/42755-i-hate-refeers.html)

beaner 08-01-2012 02:57 AM

I hate refeers

I wish truckstops had parking just for refeers so us flatbedders didnt have to hear them run at night 50 places to park and swift/walmart truck backs in right next to me

Malaki86 08-01-2012 10:20 AM

Just be glad that they didn't back INTO you.

beaner 08-01-2012 02:13 PM

i,ve had many come to close about ready to start carrying cones and blocking the empty spots next to me.my luck they would just back over them anyway

ironeagle_2006 08-01-2012 03:20 PM

Fine Beaner you do not like Reefers then here is a solution for you Stop Eating it will solve itself in about a month or less. All I ever Pulled was Reefers and the only trouble I ever had was from Skatboarders that decided that Shutting off my unit was FUN. Or the SkateBoarder that couldn't back up to save his life or the ones that had 6 Inch Straight pipes and had to use the Jakes in the TS.

firebird_1252 08-01-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 (Post 513821)
Fine Beaner you do not like Reefers then here is a solution for you Stop Eating it will solve itself in about a month or less. All I ever Pulled was Reefers and the only trouble I ever had was from Skatboarders that decided that Shutting off my unit was FUN. Or the SkateBoarder that couldn't back up to save his life or the ones that had 6 Inch Straight pipes and had to use the Jakes in the TS.

or whats worse is the idiots with the 8" pipes looking for a spot jumping on the jake.. or the air dryer that keeps popping off, you idle beaner? i dont like that at all (sarcasem). a reefer running should be the least of your problems.

beaner 08-04-2012 07:17 PM

i dont idle unless its too hot for my dog and i pulled refeers when i first started driving and i dont mess with another mans truck and yes i can back up. i had to relearn when i went to pulling a flat with a 10ft spread axle

DaveP 08-05-2012 01:32 AM

Waaaahhhh....!

And that's all I have to say about that.

Hot Turkey 08-05-2012 01:38 AM

its part of being a trucker.

suck it up Reefer Haters !!

RebelDarlin 08-07-2012 02:07 AM

I hate RVs. Ohio turnpike oasis last week passed th RV camper parking area and theres only 1 camper in there. Get to the truck parking and all the parking for doubles/triples is full of RVs. This is yet another reason I don't carry assalt weapons in the truck. I swear I'd just take out their tires. ;)

RebelDarlin 08-07-2012 02:12 AM

I tried to put an old school smiley in that message. For those who don't know me that was a joke. Second issue with mobile version no edit button